• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DISTRICT PLAY STARTS THIS WEEK

TOUPS GRAPHICS PREVIEWS OF WEEK 1

GAME OF THE WEEK

PN-G AT OZEN

PN-G crushed Ozen last year. Ozen seems to be much improved. PN-G finally got the offense rolling in their last game. This game could go either way, making it the game of the week. The loser of this game could be fighting an uphill battle to get a playoff spot that they may not be able to climb. Will Ozen finally gel into a contender, or will PN-G scalp the Panthers. Who will win? Check back Thursday for....

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

For more previews go to....

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Guest maverick24

I just hope that win over that POWER-HOUSE 3A school has PNG ready for this Tough District. Since The so called good schools they played they couldnt score a TD on.  I predict a TIE!!!!

The weather for the game Friday night is going to be awesome.  With this being said, every turnover Ozen commits will be the doing of a mighty PNG Defense.  This one will not even be close.  PNG defense is hard to score on and the offense (since the change) will score at will.  I'll say 35-7 PNG.

The score was 8 to 6 at half and 14 to 6 going into the 4th quarter.  What team has Lamarque played that has the size and speed of WB.

I hate to say stuff about WB since I graduated from there, but WB isn't so great themselves. Ya'll beat two 4A teams and got beat by a 5A team. Don't let the recent success go to your head.

I hate to say stuff about WB since I graduated from there, but WB isn't so great themselves. Ya'll beat two 4A teams and got beat by a 5A team. Don't let the recent success go to your head.

Take your own advice and dont let scoring on Silsbee go to your head. Fact is they gave up 32 to Sterling, 43 to PNG, and 41 to Newton.  As far as WB not being so great we would hang 50 on the Indians and shut them out. Now what that do?  You need to look at the team history thread and see what PNG vs WB has been over the years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder