*PNG vs. Ozen Predictions*

Guest ndn09

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a strange situation.  When the Indians were in the spread, they was working toward Ozen's strenths, which is the secondary.  In this senerio Ozen would win.  But now that PN-G is back to smashmouth, this will be a little interesting.  If Ozen can move the ball and get first downs, they edge this out by 7.  Now back to reality, Ozen will bungle on offense, but the defense will look good.  The indians will wear the defense out and PN-G will win by 10.

This is a strange situation.  When the Indians were in the spread, they was working toward Ozen's strenths, which is the secondary.  In this senerio Ozen would win.  But now that PN-G is back to smashmouth, this will be a little interesting.  If Ozen can move the ball and get first downs, they edge this out by 7.  Now back to reality, Ozen will bungle on offense, but the defense will look good.  The indians will wear the defense out and PN-G will win by 10.

this is the key to the game. To win PNG needs to wear out Ozen's defense

The score was 8 to 6 at half and 14 to 6 going into the 4th quarter.  What team has Lamarque played that has the size and speed of WB.

I have no clue.....I'm just saying that I don't think Ozen has what it takes to beat this PN-G team.....just my opinion! :) Ozen is very undisciplined, although they are probably more talented than PN-G, the team with the fewest errors usually ends up being the one that wins, and PN-G is definitely more disciplined than Ozen!

This game will not even be close.  PNG will win by two to three TD's and this is showing a little respect to the panthers.  Ozen is never discipline and coach well these last few years and next Friday night you will see the same.  The PNG offense everyone saw in the LM & Crosby game is gone.  If the old Bread & Butter would have been in existance those nights we would be 3-0 right now.  Our D has been good the whole year against great offensives excluding Silsbee.  All you have to do is look at the points we have given up. (19, 7, 0) 

pn-g would be the door matt in 21-5a and PAM would easily be a top 3 team in 22-4a. you have a big shiney red nose with big floppy feet...you my friend are a clown.

whew!  thats when you know your team is hurting.....dont know about png being the doormat in 21-5a...district stinks this year...only 3 of 8 teams w/ winning record?  Png probably finish 5th or 6th

anywho, PNG doesnt have much, Ozen even less.....2-0, Ozen snaps ball out of endzone for a safety...PNG wins!

whew!  thats when you know your team is hurting.....dont know about png being the doormat in 21-5a...district stinks this year...only 3 of 8 teams w/ winning record?  Png probably finish 5th or 6th

anywho, PNG doesnt have much, Ozen even less.....2-0, Ozen snaps ball out of endzone for a safety...PNG wins!

FPHS78.... why do you have such hate and discontent for the 5A and 4A schools in the area? You really make yourself sound foolish with the things you post! You never have anything positive to say, unlesss it regards Kelly.....why is that? >:(

hate for the teams in this area?  i love se texas football...but if you cant see that Ozen is down this year, Png is down this year, Central is down, 21-5a is down this year then you are surely missing something...this is not the strongest year for either 4A or 5a in the triangle....is your hatred of Kelly so intense, you cant see the reality?  why dont you wait and bash me on another board...

i call it a snoozefest, cuz running, running running is a tad boring..effective, yet boring none the less

.this thread is for predicting the game and i did...PNG

Ok,  I've seen Ozen play and PNG play this year.  Ozen's D looks decent,  On the D side of the ball I have to lean towards PNG.  PNG's D looks good,  some mental mistakes Im sure caused a few unrewarded TD's so far.  Ozen will have a very difficult time slowing down PNG's running game.  If PNG starts throwing the ball more and if they do so with more accuracy,  they will walk away with this game very easily.  I'm not a PNG fan,  but I have to say I think PNG is being taken to lightly.  They are not a second tier team in this district.  They look better and are playing better than last years team.  This years team has alot more talent on the field than last year.  The O line at PNG is looking better every game.  Give Tatum another game and he will be connecting with several recievers on the field on a regular basis.  Tatum has a very strong arm !!! 

PNG's defense has held opponents to only 26 points thus far. And one of those was LM.  Look for PNG to be in the top 4 and competing for a playoff spot this year. 

Ozen can win this game if they get their O in gear.  If PNG jumps out ahead early, they will just run the ball down Ozen's throat the whole night.  I predict Ozens QB will be sacked several times,  PNG's D has alot of speed. 

I predict PNG by 10 !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder