Nederland vs. Vidor Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Why is everyone talking about a game that happened last year? Last year.....was last year. It has no impact or bearing as to what will happen this year. I haven't seen Nederland play a snap all year, I've seen two games played by Vidor. After seeing two games played by Vidor and seeing the outcome of Nederland's season so far..... hate to say it.... Nederland takes this one. I would love the Pirates to prove me wrong.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone talking about a game that happened last year? Last year.....was last year. It has no impact or bearing as to what will happen this year. I haven't seen Nederland play a snap all year, I've seen two games played by Vidor. After seeing two games played by Vidor and seeing the outcome of Nederland's season so far..... hate to say it.... Nederland takes this one. I would love the Pirates to prove me wrong.

Pirate88, I know what you mean by the past is the past, and what I am about to say is not supposed be antagonistic toward you or any of the Vidor Pirate fans on the board. I am just going to explain Larry Neumann's mindset going into these kinda situations.

OK, Vidor beat Nederland last year fair and square. Larry Neumann is always the first to admit when he is out coached by anybody. Respectively, that coach was Matthews last year.

When I was a sophomore quite some years ago, when I was still playing at Nederland. The Nederland Bulldogs had scrimmaged Jasper my freshman year and were thouroughly wooped by the Garnet-clad Bulldogs. At the start of soph, Larry Neumann did not take the scrimmage against Jasper lightly, and made a point all week about he was out coached by Lauve the previous season. We went into that scrimmage and destroyed Jasper.

My point being, Larry has not forgotten last year's game, and the man can hold a grudge. So, you can believe me when I say that Coach Neumann will have these boys focused and ready to hit the beach running this Friday night at the Dog House.

Whoa Boy, I can't believe it's only Tuesday!

*This is no way, shape, or form a threat to any fan from Vidor

I can not wait until Friday night when after all the festival stuff is  finally over, and we get to play some football.

This Friday night at Bulldog Stadium is gonna be a blast. Being able to watch the Dogs put it to the Deck Hands is gonna be exciting to watch.

Bum might have to give Vidor a half time speech, if he's not already asleep at the half because of a blowout... ;D

Nederland 35 - Vidor 6

Pirate88, I know what you mean by the past is the past, and what I am about to say is not supposed be antagonistic toward you or any of the Vidor Pirate fans on the board. I am just going to explain Larry Neumann's mindset going into these kinda situations.

OK, Vidor beat Nederland last year fair and square. Larry Neumann is always the first to admit when he is out coached by anybody. Respectively, that coach was Matthews last year.

When I was a sophomore quite some years ago, when I was still playing at Nederland. The Nederland Bulldogs had scrimmaged Jasper my freshman year and were thouroughly wooped by the Garnet-clad Bulldogs. At the start of soph, Larry Neumann did not take the scrimmage against Jasper lightly, and made a point all week about he was out coached by Lauve the previous season. We went into that scrimmage and destroyed Jasper.

My point being, Larry has not forgotten last year's game, and the man can hold a grudge. So, you can believe me when I say that Coach Neumann will have these boys focused and ready to hit the beach running this Friday night at the Dog House.

Whoa Boy, I can't believe it's only Tuesday!

*This is no way, shape, or form a threat to any fan from Vidor

I will take Jeff Mathews over any coach in this area to get his players motivated and ready.I am sure Ol Larry will have his team ready, but Jeff is the best in the business when it comes to getting his team motivated and ready to play.Mathews could go into a nursing home and have come out with 11 old people ready to play, wheel chairs and all.

It will be an emotional game for both teams.

**This is no way ,shape,or form a threat to any fan from Nederland.

I will take Jeff Mathews over any coach in this area to get his players motivated and ready.I am sure Ol Larry will have his team ready, but Jeff is the best in the business when it comes to getting his team motivated and ready to play.Mathews could go into a nursing home and have come out with 11 old people ready to play, wheel chairs and all.

It will be an emotional game for both teams.

**This is no way ,shape,or form a threat to any fan from Nederland.

Motivation alone will not win this game. Larry knows how to motivate his team and he also knows football.

**"This is no way ,shape,or form a threat to any fan from Nederland" (Vidor quote)

It looks like Vidor fans are already crawfishing. You will still have to eat crow after you lose in a blowout.There is always next year piratefan.

That retirement home analogy is pretty funny...lol. And I believe that Piratefan was being sincere with his disclaimer, not malicious.

11str8, why did you repost the same exact thing you already had posted 4 min before?

Like somebody said earlier, Vidor beat Central @ the Babe in 2005 (district game)

There is no way that Central lossed to Vidor in 05 because Central was unanimous District Champ that year.

I think Nederland with a great QB they have and Larry Newman on the sideline they have a good chance to win it.

ndn09...

I think that you post the same thing every 5 minutes... You also posted a question, "who do yall think is going to win this one" when the thread is already about who is going to win, and not to mention the fact that people had already posted their predictions pages and pages before your statement...

Guest tigersvoice

There is no way that Central lossed to Vidor in 05 because Central was unanimous District Champ that year.

I'm confused!  Just what IS a "Unanimous" District Champ?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder