Lil Tex Saturday Morning Headlines 11/7/2020

BMTSoulja1

Bridge City Cardinals rent Lamar Cardinals for one game, lose to WO-S anyway, 49-0. UIL spokesman Forrest DeWoods confirmed the fraud, "We knew something was up when West Orange was only ahead 28-0 at the half. We later found the Bridge City Cardinals hidden away in the gym airing up basketballs. This is a disgrace and will be investigated."

State trooper finds a rare blue eagle lying on the side of Interstate 10 near the 800 exit, shot full of arrows and missing its scalp. The only comment from the officer, while unceremoniously throwing the carcass in the trash, was,“That’s the dumbest-looking animal I’ve ever seen in my life, and not just because it’s so ugly. Last week I watched it try to fight a cougar, and it must have made at least six or seven costly mistakes — even the cougar seemed confused by how terribly the eagle fumbled away its chances. Thank goodness someone finally put it out of its misery.”

On 11/6/2020 at 2:09 AM, Rez Ipsa said:

State trooper finds a rare blue eagle lying on the side of Interstate 10 near the 800 exit, shot full of arrows and missing its scalp. The only comment from the officer, while unceremoniously throwing the carcass in the trash, was,“That’s the dumbest-looking animal I’ve ever seen in my life, and not just because it’s so ugly. Last week I watched it try to fight a cougar, and it must have made at least six or seven costly mistakes — even the cougar seemed confused by how terribly the eagle fumbled away its chances. Thank goodness someone finally put it out of its misery.”

Reporter might want to rewrite his story🤣

On 11/3/2020 at 5:44 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Have at it!

Heard they left yalls game out the headlines after Thursday in Beaumont Enterprise. 

Here's ours though. Our players see and hear everything. 

“We aren’t worried about all of that talking and stuff. We are about executing… What I have to say to the rest of the district is the ‘trash’ Titans are on a roll.” — Memorial defensive end Jordan Thomas 

This is the hidden content, please