94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Jasper or Kirbyville

• JASPER
    • KIRBYVILLE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only the golden triangle. Sorry you lose. Stick to the sheep, goats or even cows. 

Talk about being off... are you talking about?  We're talking K-ville and Newton and you come with the golden triangle.  No shite y'all got more broads...there's a quarter million people in that area.  And btw, look at the sheep a little closer and you may or may not get it.

Now, as for Newton, the only thing they've got more of than K-ville is corn-fed hosses that think throwing pulp wood is a great summer vacation.

You not the only one that hope that Jasper will win. Best believe Orangefield will have their work cut out for them when they play us :o :o. If you lived in Jasper county, you would know more about the Cats. Those aren't excuses, they are facts especially the injuries.

As for Newton, they are always good no doubt. Kirbyville should be moving to 2A next year so we'll see. ;) ;)  

Balla, you and you alone has turned most of the people on this board against Kville, if you would shutup long enough maybe the people would come around.

If Kville does move down to 2A you would still be no more than a 2nd place team behind Newton.

Yellow jacket.....man nobody trying to hear that crap you talking. We watched Newton play last friday and they are ok, but nothing to be cocky about. We scrimmaged them boys a couple of weeks ago and their coaches were telling them where the ball was going on every play we ran. I assume they where doing this to keep from getting embarrass like last year. Its all good though. My boys get on here and laugh at the comments you make. We seen where you stated that Wos won't have no problem beating Kirbyville. Our heart is too big to let Wos come to Kirbyville and get a easy victory. You predicted a solid Carthage team to blow us out. That just to show your comments mean nothing to us. 8) 8)

Guest bleed orange

I'm gonna tell my boy Pierce Rhodes to run out the ticket booth on Orangefield!!! ;D ;D ;D Like he did last year. ;D ;D ;D

Once he passes the ticket booth, tell him to keep running all the way home to mommy.

Totally! He had no trouble running over you or running you down to run over you! Not only strong but extremely fast. And I also liked his twin brother Earl. He was hilarious.

How are we overrated?? WOS is overrated.

You maybe right......the way Kville keeps falling down in the weekly AP poll, I think the AP voters are seeing that Kville is not what they are cracked up to be.

WOS may have their problems, but they are not overrated. They will be standing at the top of 21-3A when it is all said and done.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder