22 AAA

Anyone who says OF,Woodville,HF, and Diboll aren't tough team can get SADD.  With the exception of Anahuac all of these teams are great games to play.  It is hilarious how everyone had Anahuac whooping the mess out of Splendora and now that this didn't happen the tables have turned to "They are no good"!  That's ok.  Last year all you Golden Triangle people are always dogging us over here and we are used to it.  I guess yall are the Center of the universe from which all highschool football came from.  Where the alpha and omega of the grid iron sprang from.  For that, O gracious lords from the Golden Triangle we are gracious that yall even let us play football.  Many Praises!!!!  PRAISE Golden Triangle and East Texas Teams cause they are the best of all time!!!!!!!

Guest upsidedowninsideout

Hey pancaker, you must have missed breakfast this morning... explains why you are so disgruntled... Anyone that can say 4 teams with a combined record of 5-9 are good competition are out of their mind, you need to get a grip... Splendora cannot compete with East Texas. O-Field is the whooping boy down here, yall barely beat them, as for Anahuac.... 2-A buddy... get someone on your schedule and then get on here talking, as for now shut your mouth and get ready for that spankin your gonna get in District....

Hey pancaker, you must have missed breakfast this morning... explains why you are so disgruntled... Anyone that can say 4 teams with a combined record of 5-9 are good competition are out of their mind, you need to get a grip... Splendora cannot compete with East Texas. O-Field is the whooping boy down here, yall barely beat them, as for Anahuac.... 2-A buddy... get someone on your schedule and then get on here talking, as for now shut your mouth and get ready for that spankin your gonna get in District....

I normally wouldn't do this. . .especially for Splendora, but this is the most ridiculous post I have ever seen. I will agree that OF and HF are pretty weak. But when you start thinking that Woodville and Diboll are good competition you have completely fallen off the wagon. I don't really care what their pre-district schedule is. Some teams schedule difficult games that aren't gimmes so that they can be better prepared for district. So unless you have driven over to see one of these two teams play. . .which I doubt you have since you never leave your own "perfect" golden triangle world, keep your ignorant opinions to yourself.

Only one that is gonna get a spankin is you.  You are one of the people always dogging 22 3A and especially Splendora.  Next, year we won't have any of you "Golden Triangle" football gods in our schedule with your Beaumont Referees. Oh, and breakfast was great this morning Jack***. I guess that is the only thing you are gonna comment everytime you reference me.  But if you don't shut your mouth you could get turned "upside down and BEAT inside out". Open mouth Insert DD. The only ones in district Splendora is concerned with is Coldspring and Liberty.  Both will be close games.  but everyone else is gonna fall to the wayside.  Predistrict means nothing and everyone knows it is just to get you prepared for district so why pick a bunch of teams that you know are gonna whoop the censored out of you instead of ones that you are gonna be competitive with.  Once again "PRAISE BE TO THE ALPHA AND OMEGA OF FOOTBALL, THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE AND THE REST OF EAST TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

Its just like pancaker said, everyone said Anahuac would kill Splendora, but now that Splendora won, Anahuac is terrible and Splendora still wont win a district game(and it could have been two TD's worse).  Dailynews, upsidedowninsideout, and Coch Hound are on the same staff.  The only one out of those names that gives any respect is the Hound, and it is greatly apprectiated.  Hound, we are worried about you guys, its gonna be a tough game for both schools.  As for you DailyNews I guess the Coaches over there at your neighboring town of Splendora did know what they were talking about last week.  Sounds like some people get mad when anyone but them has a little success.  Good luck.

Ok, so every opponent especially Cleveland should be worried about.  If you make mistakes any team can capitalize on them.  Shepherd and Tarkington are not scarey at all but Cleveland has always brought something to the table so I will retract my last statement just on the knowledge that they always have good athletes and the coaching staff over there is talented.  Good luck to you guys I hope you win everyone but one, and that one is week 6.

Saw Coldspring last Friday. Better bring your A+ game to even have a shot to beat them. Diboll was phenomenal and Coldspring is just flat out FAST! 55-44 final (Diboll) District will be interesting, much like last year. I really cant pinpoint key games because all of them will be important and more than ever, anyone can beat anyone! This one of those districts where 2-3 might get you a spot in the playoffs if you beat the right teams. We'll have to see. Gonna go spy on my Indians this week when they travel to Navasota. I am hoping to see the tribe get that first "W" before district starts. I know the coaches are working hard. They will have them ready to go on Friday. Keep your heads up Tribe!

Luke has spoken!!

Saw Coldspring last Friday. Better bring your A+ game to even have a shot to beat them. Diboll was phenomenal and Coldspring is just flat out FAST! 55-44 final (Diboll) District will be interesting, much like last year. I really cant pinpoint key games because all of them will be important and more than ever, anyone can beat anyone! This one of those districts where 2-3 might get you a spot in the playoffs if you beat the right teams. We'll have to see. Gonna go spy on my Indians this week when they travel to Navasota. I am hoping to see the tribe get that first "W" before district starts. I know the coaches are working hard. They will have them ready to go on Friday. Keep your heads up Tribe!

Luke has spoken!!

glad you were able to make it to the game.  It was a good game from what I saw in the first half.  Didn't see the 2nd.  What are you opinions on Diboll's skill positions?  I think they have a chance at surprising ppl.  Defense still needs work, but they were able to shut them down for most of the 1st half, take away that amazing 60+ yard td catch, and it wouldve been 27-6 halftime.  Coldspring has athletes all over the field.  I was wondering why they didn't utilize #9 more on the offense, but after seeing #20 Zavius, I understand, he was incredibly quick.

Notice the panthers and wildcats arent playing anyone and are getting all the hype. If they were playing the same opponents as Shepherd and Tarkington they would be winless as well. It would be nice to get Orangefield and Anahuac instead of Crockett and Diboll.

Liberty has played kirbyville, bridge city, HF, and stafford. They play diboll this week. Tarkington started off with Hardin. Tarkington and Shepard have played a 2a schedule.

Last I heard we still had to play the games, pre-district record and predictions don't mean a thing. No one has a playoff spot tied up.

no kids today. i wish i had your easy schedule....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder