22 AAA

Been laying low this year because my boys in 22AAA have not made much noise. Looks like Coldspring is the class of the district right now. Who do they play Friday? The next 5 spots are pretty much up for grabs. The remaining 5 teams have a combined 3 wins! Look for all of these teams to make big strides in the coming weeks. Or at least I hope they do! Good luck.

P.S.- Where are the 22AAA teams playing this week?

Luke has spoken!

Guest upsidedowninsideout

District finish will be as follows.....

Coldspring

Liberty / Cleveland

Splendora

Shepherd

Tarkington

Coldspring - Best team in district

Liberty - Coach not renewed, trying to make last year a good one

Cleveland - New staff, good athletes... needs time to get things together

Splendora - Not the same team as last year, no leadership

Shepherd - more athletes than Tarkington, tuff pre-district schedule

Tarkington - Lost 4yr starter at QB... need to start offseason early

Guest dailynews

1 Coldspring

2 Liberty

3/4 Cleveland / Splendora

5 Shepherd

6 Tarkington

Cleveland and Splendora will battle it out in week one of district for the final playoff spot.  Coldspring and Liberty will seal the first two spots up.

Guest coch_hound_sugga

Im not sure who will go to the playoffs out of this district, we will know week 10. I will give you 2 guesses on who will not be going....One rides on a ship and one lives in a pasture...

other than cold city  and liberty all other teams in 22-3a are weak thus far... tark needs to pass more and run the spread offense and splendora needs to play tougher.. once cleveland learns their offense they should be pretty unstoppable but expect a rough road until then

That's gonna be a heck of a game.  I heard the Dibol team is pretty tough and deep this year.  You know Cold Spring has always got athletes.  Good luck to all 22AAA.

Guest upsidedowninsideout

UPDATED DISTRICT STANDINGS

C-SPRING  2-2

LIBERTY  2-2

SPLENDORA  2-2

TARKINGTON  0-3

SHEPHERD  0-4

CLEVELAND  0-4

DISTRICT COMBINED RECORD = 6-17

C-SPRING OPPONENTS RECORD = 11-3   

LIBERTY OPPONENTS RECORD = 6-7 

SPLENDORA OPPONENTS RECORD = 5-9 

TARKINGTON OPPONENTS RECORD = 12-0 

SHEPHERD OPPONENTS RECORD = 14-1

CLEVELAND OPPONENTS RECORD= 11-1

There might be some suprises come district play. Do not let records fool you. Quality of opponent needs to be taken into consideration when sizing up a team. Will be a nice race to the playoffs. Notice the panthers and wildcats arent playing anyone and are getting all the hype. If they were playing the same opponents as Shepherd and Tarkington they would be winless as well. It would be nice to get Orangefield and Anahuac instead of Crockett and Diboll.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder