Nederland on a roll!!

dave08

I do not see us as the favorite to win district in any way, shape, or form. I think we have a good shot at the playoffs, but plenty of areas to improve upon.

I'm not sure who it was, but someone on the setxsports call in show said you guys were the favorite. Looking at what ya'll have done so far....I might have to agree. No easy games this year though.

Too many good teams to go making predictions. I would say the district is wide open, you might start to get a picture after the 3rd week of district play.... maybe........ It will be interesting to see if Dayton steps up with the start of district and returns to their 06 form. Nederland, Ozen, PNG, LCM and even Vidor and Lumberton could be tough.. I dont mean this as an insult although it will sound that way but I cannot see Lumberton or Vidor getting to the playoffs unless the whole district is down. Just my honest opinion,  not trying to intentionally put anyone down.. If Vidor or Lumberton make it to the playoffs they MIGHT make it past the first round but I would doubt it. I will gladly eat crow if I am wrong, but I think its a very safe prediction.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33