Vidor vs. Livingston Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt very seriously that Vidor will win this game. I'm not putting Vidor down but I just don't think they have what it takes to compete this season.They may very well have had their last victory for 07 against Houston Jones.

Livingston 38   Vidor 13

;D ;D man you Lumberton people kill me.

Yall beat a bunch of sophmores and you act like yall are some district champion..

;D ;D man you Lumberton people kill me.

Yall beat a bunch of sophmores and you act like yall are some district champion..

i for one hope vidor stomps a mudhole in lumberton just because of that comment

i really don't think lumberton will win very many more games maybe 1 or 2 tops.

I doubt that. Vidor will be down after losing to Livingston @ home then gettining comple tely throttled by Nederland@Ned(Vidor has never been good on the road).

Vidor fans always consider it a moral victory if they stay close in a game. Either you win or you lose.

well if that is the case then atleast we always had moral victories..what did yall have ?? Because yall have never been close!!!!! ;D ;D

I doubt that. Vidor will be down after losing to Livingston @ home then gettining completely throttled by Nederland@Ned(Vidor has never been good on the road).

Vidor fans always consider it a moral victory if they stay close in a game. Either you win or you lose.

And we all know that Lumberton knows plenty about losing.

Forgive me for interjecting here as I've been out of the area for 20+ years now and still have family in the area though, but when did Vidor become a force to be reckoned with at Pirate Stadium? This is not a sarcastic comment just really interested in their supposed transformation, because they were just quite honestly a horrible program during my time at home. (75-79)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami