dayton vs. lumberton predictions.

knightrider

Can you people from Dayton quit with all of the philosophy.  I am sure that people in Lumberton could care less about your opinions on who they should play.  Let them get their team ready for Cleveland and then let them get ready for Dayton.  People in Dayton should be a whole lot more concerned about the goings on in Dayton and less worried about Lumberton.  They don't need anymore fuel to add to their fire to beat Dayton than the butt whipping they took last year.  They will be ready and Dayton will be ready...Let it go.

??? ???

easy there

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumberton improved but won't be able to deal with dayton's size and will have problem's stopping a mobile quarter back (Cody Green) look at last year against central they couldn't stop brandon williams even though lumberton lost 22-14 brandon williams was the difference in the game!It wont be nearly as bad a last year and it is in lumberton so I will take dayton winning 45-24 Lumberton has depth at running back but defensively hasn't been testing yet the only way they have a shot is  to keep it close early and win the turnover battle

yes!  He is the starter in a backfield loaded with talent.

Name              Att Yds Yds/Att TD

Cody Hussey      20  159  7.95    1

Anthony Beard    7  136  19.43    3

Jacob Hanna        6  131  21.83    3

Trent Bourg        17  77  4.53      0

Phillip Speight      6  42      7      0

Aaron Grillo          5  33    6.6    0

Guest maverick24

I will say this!! I have seen more respect from other schools in picking Lumberton against Dayton than I saw all of last year! I will hold my pick till after Friday to make sure we dont have any key injuries.  Thanks to all that are giving a little love Lumbertons way.

yes!  He is the starter in a backfield loaded with talent.

Name               Att Yds Yds/Att TD

Cody Hussey      20  159  7.95     1

Anthony Beard     7  136  19.43    3

Jacob Hanna        6  131  21.83    3

Trent Bourg        17   77  4.53      0

Phillip Speight      6   42       7      0

Aaron Grillo          5   33     6.6     0

Like I said a mouth ago.. Lumberton will have one of the best RB crews in SETX. look at Beards and Hannas avgs

whoo lumberton lol had to say it, and all this size i keep hearing dayton has, i havent seen them this year but if its anything like last year, i have a picture of myself standing in front of daytons o-line and im only 6'0, 275lbs and i towered over them, they werent big, they were had a quick first step and quick feet, they did however need work on cut blocking lol

oh trust me, we went into last years game with a big head, which was part of our problem, we were thinkin they were the newcomers to our tough, stout district and we were gonna give them a proper welcome......needless to say they earned our respect big time, these guys know whats comin from each other and i personally cannot wait for this game, i was simply saying that speedwise they are ahead of lumberton, but unless something happened this offseason, sizewise there isnt much of a difference

Like I said a mouth ago.. Lumberton will have one of the best RB crews in SETX. look at Beards and Hannas avgs

Those averages came against a weak defensive team out of 3A. 

Dayton may have lost their QB for the season & maybe next, but he is just one player(very good player I might add).  Football is a team sport and next Friday you Lumberton fans will once again cry in defeat within another district game.  Dayton will win by 21pts. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298