dayton vs. lumberton predictions.

knightrider

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda not sure about the score lol i just cant wait for this game, its gonna be alot more interesting than last year win or lose, and WOS i dont know what you have against lumberton, but you never do anything but hate on them, these guys go out every friday and play there heart out, if you cant respect that then just leave it alone please

If 4A teams have hard times with Dayton this year, it makes the WOS victory sweeter, all the more. I root for WOS every year in the playoffs and i'm not knockingthem, but I'm an underdog kind of guy. That's why I loved seeing them beat the broncos. I'm pulling for Lumberton in this one, though my prediction will rest solely with me.

Guest maverick24

Real Lumberton players and Fans will discuss Dayton during the week we play them and only then. Lumberton wins big over Cleveland this  week.  I cant believe people hate Lumberton so much they went straight to talking about this game and skipped next weeks game!!! You guys should really get rid of all the hate in your hearts. Good Luck to all the Local teams this week.

Guest TravelingBandsman

A lot of people severely underestimate Dayton's field ability. The fact that we lost to the same people and beat the same people we did last year by pretty much the same margin doesn't make it look like we're any weaker at all. I believe that Dayton is somewhat the same if not slightly better than last years team. This is why I predict a Dayton win on Friday. I won't predict the score, but to me, a win is probable.

???

HMMM Look at lumbertons preseason schedule. They have not played anyone strong.  Look at PNG, Nederland, Daytons preseason schedules, they played some very tough and ranked teams.  Having a hard preseason schedule helps get the men in shape and tested.  Our district is a monster of a district.  It is one of, if not the most strongest and toughest districts in the state.  Lumberton will win big against Cleveland, but who wouldnt.  I think most JV teams would win that game.  Alot has been said about lumberton,  when you get to district play it will be a different story and a totally different game style, compared to what Lumberton has played up to now.  Dayton by atleast 28. 

last year Lumberton played the same schdule with just about the same team and was leading PNG and LCM going into the 4th and was past the 50 and driving against Central down 22-14 in the 4th when an underthrown ball ended the game. yes Dayton blew out Lumberton last year but yall keep acting like Lumberton was just blownout of every game last year and doesnt have anyone coming back.

Guest BIG HOUSE

pngfan66    please remind everyone how well PNG did last year against DAYTON..

If I'm not mistaken,Central was the only team to give them any trouble!!!!!!

Would one of you nice Dayton fans please post last years DIST. SCORES FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!!!!!

DAYTON Broncos 2006

SEP 1 WEST ORANGE STARK          9-26

SEP 8 NACOGDOCHES H                14-0

SEP 15 FRIENDSWOOD                16-17

SEP 22 IDLE                              00-00

SEP 29 *LUMBERTON                  55-7

OCT 6 *BEUAMONT                    48-6

OCT 13 *VIDOR                        42-7

OCT 20 *LC-MAURICEVILLE          35-0

OCT 27 *BEAUMONT CENTRAL      21-20

NOV 3 *NEDERLAND                    35-7

NOV 10 *PN GROVES                  33-2

Guest BIG HOUSE

pngfan66

THAT  33-2 WHIPPING WAS MIGHTY IMPRESSIVE FOR PNG!!!!!!!

So now you can see that everyone better get ready for the BRONCO'S.NOT just Lumberton.  Our players do understand the challenge that awaits them when we face Dayton. We just have to see how well we can do.

P.S.  not talking any smack.Just want everyone to know that Lumberton wasn't the only DIST. TEAM to get a good old whipping from DAYTON.....

Guest maverick24

I love the talk about pre-district games not getting you ready for district. You are either a good team or your not. I don't think it would have mattered who Dayton played pre-district last year they would have won district. Stop and think about this  I think that the people in charge of college teams are smarter than all of us and get this LSU the #2 team in the country played Miss. St and Middle Tenn. to get ready for the SEC OH no they better look out that is a soft schedule they will probably lose!!!!! NOT you are either good or not. If Lumberton wins games in District it will be because they are better if they lose it is because they are not as good as the teams beating them. Drop the weak schedule arguement and come up with another reason Lumberton will lose Please we have heard enogh of it. Remember Rutgers had a soft schedule last year and finished top 10 in the country so that argument doesnt stand up. Get a new crying chant please its too old!!!

One week at time!  Let us deal with Cleveland then we will discuss the Dayton game.   

It will be interesting to see how the Raiders respond to getting smashed in the mouth by the broncos.  No team in 22-4a hits as hard as the broncos D.   

Wait till you see how the Pirates are hitting!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami