Whodunnit?

SmashMouth

27 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I have a sense of humor too. The difference is if I get out of line, I may be unable to post for a period of time. Kinda takes the humor out of it. You wouldn’t understand. 😜

Don’t let it bother buddy, it’s all good. I just hope they were social distancing and wearing a Mask when they did it in accordance with there city ordinance. 😂😂

37 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Better than being the piss boy.

Oh really? The piss boy gets the smokin hot virgin and escapes Paris to live happily ever after while the retarded b-hole of a king stays and is eventually killed. Sometimes being the Piss boy ain’t so bad...

41 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I didn't say something ominous would happen on the 15th. I said certain announcements would be made. I got that information from certain thought leaders I pay attention to.  One is phd Dr O or dr Olatunji.  His dad is Nigerian but he is American. He podcasts occur daily on periscope, Facebook, and sometimes on you tube.  There are others I follow but you are not paying attention so why bother?

7 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I didn't say something ominous would happen on the 15th. I said certain announcements would be made. I got that information from certain thought leaders I pay attention to.  One is phd Dr O or dr Olatunji.  His dad is Nigerian but he is American. He podcasts occur daily on periscope, Facebook, and sometimes on you tube.  There are others I follow but you are not paying attention so why bother?

Sorry...just giving you a lil jab. 

26 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

With the amount of posts you have made since this post, you didn't give it much consideration.

But, I have heard the "I'm leaving this site forever" tune many times.

I gave it lots of consideration. Just figured I wouldn’t give in to childish bullying from anyone. Who flipped your switch to make this comment? Besides, it the Political Forum again, right?