Lumberton vs BC Predictions??

TheWilson

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back when Lumberton was 3a only two teams went to the playoffs unlike todays three. They were 8-2 back then and the only two that beat them did make it.

3A???  This is just like a L-Grad, always bringing up the past.  You need to focus on today and that spells another losing season for the Raiders.

from what i hear johnny's little brother cameron is supposed to be better than his older brother which is nice and they have a cousin dalton that is pretty good...the last 6 years there has a been a Carlton on the field for bc, all three were pretty good, but it will be nice to have a playmaking family tree instead of oline and defense lol,

well after what lumberton did to new caneys spread offense, im not sure it would do much better for bridge city, and i honestly think BC is a better team than New Caney, but the spread wont help them at all

For some unknown and crazy reason - New Caney tried to run the spread without a tight end or blocking back - and Lumberton D is just too quick to ever make that type spread O work - if BC runs the spread they better have some QB protection or the Lumberton D will eat them up - I'll take Lumberton in this one.

from what i hear johnny's little brother cameron is supposed to be better than his older brother which is nice and they have a cousin dalton that is pretty good...the last 6 years there has a been a Carlton on the field for bc, all three were pretty good, but it will be nice to have a playmaking family tree instead of oline and defense lol,

BC has a fleet of skill players coming up from the 8th, 9th, and JV who blistered Liberty  (9th and JV) 78-0 and the 7th and 8th got things going in the right direction against Lumberton with combined scores 88-0.  So the stables are full in BC and looking good for the future.  Bold prediction, I have been around all of these players since football babies and we could possibly in 2010 have a real shiny trophy. ;)

And we'll be ready to hear yours in about week 6.  Oh yeah that's right.  You will be silent because you realized the big boys in 4A have sent you back to the real world and killed your chances at the playoffs yet again.  I just hope BC wins so i can serve you a big fat slice of humble pie.  Don't be too overconfident Lumberton fan.  You may start something that once again your boys cannot back up.

And we'll be ready to hear yours in about week 6.  Oh yeah that's right.  You will be silent because you realized the big boys in 4A have sent you back to the real world and killed your chances at the playoffs yet again.  I just hope BC wins so i can serve you a big fat slice of humble pie.  Don't be too overconfident Lumberton fan.  You may start something that once again your boys cannot back up.

hey man Just be in Lumberton, 7:30 sharp... BC's talking on the field, not on here..

Guest band of brothers

you bc guys are making lumberton seem modest, and from what I heard, you guys better have your chin straps on real tight as soon as you get off the bus, just to be safe.

Guest RedBirdFan85

you bc guys are making lumberton seem modest, and from what I heard, you guys better have your chin straps on real tight as soon as you get off the bus, just to be safe.

Lumberton is modest.... they're a bunch of wussies too

Bridge City at Lumberton

The L-Train will be steaming full ahead as the Raiders dismantle the Cardinals Friday night. Look for over 300 yards passing from Lumberton in a convincing win as the Raiders will be undefeated heading into their 3rd game.

TOUPS GRAPHICS PREDICTS

LUMBERTON 42 BRIDGE CITY 14

For more predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Guest band of brothers

not taking anything away from the bc boys, but I saw the new caney game last friday and I was really impressed with their defense. I understand that new caney is not some big powerhouse, but man, they were just drillin' those guys, so I honestly think it's not going to be any better for bc. the score may not be as bad but I don't think it will be far off.

Guest maverick24

For those of you that think the Raiders are a pass happy team as in the past need to watch the new raiders play before you comment on them. They have 3 hard running tailbacks that are going to impress some teams this year. I stick to my  LUMBERTON big prediction.

I saw the young Dishon boys and they are very good. Wasnt impressed the way they ran the score up Blitzing every play even when up big. Sometimes that might turn around and Bite you later.

Hey KOSMO, It looks like you have a little trouble reading, this entire post is about the Lumberton Vs Bridge City game, Not week 8. So keep your comments till week 8. Until then!!

Don't worry Junior, I'll be here.  And you may have a little trouble reading as well.  I said Week 6 not Week 8, not to split hairs.  Anyway since you asked, back to the topic at hand, BC wins in dramatic fashion.  BC runs the spread pretty good after only one game.  (There are you happy)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder