Needville at Splendora/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

Splendora looked very good considering they are picked 5th in district and Needville is a top 15 in state pre season pick.  I liked what I saw on both sides by them but I am really excitied to back in the stands watching football.  I think Splendora is on the road the next two weeks against pretty tough oppenants so we will see how they do.  Good Luck to everyone this season.

18 hours ago, WingitT said:

Splendora looked very good considering they are picked 5th in district and Needville is a top 15 in state pre season pick.  I liked what I saw on both sides by them but I am really excitied to back in the stands watching football.  I think Splendora is on the road the next two weeks against pretty tough oppenants so we will see how they do.  Good Luck to everyone this season.

I’m impressed with Splendora’s perfomance.   I think they have an excellent shot at a playoff spot.   Btw, Chapel Hill (if that’s their first opponent) went 2-8 last year.   But Boerne had a good 7-4 season.   Yep, looking good for the Wildcats.

Splendora looked solid for the first scrimmage with all that has been going on. Needville looked like the time off hurt their big boys upfront. Splendora's backfield looked really good and OL was physical. Defense was flying around and laying the wood. I think they will be a playoff team, but it is still real early. Needville will be good as well once they get in shape.