who wins 24aa

If Warren over looks teams in district like they did last year they could lose a few more than they think. They came into Deweyville last year looking past the Pirates and went home with a loss. You will have to come ready to play every district game this year or at the end of the year you could find yourself staying home and whinning about the year.

No doubt DP#1 this district will be to close to overlook anyone.There will be 6 clubs that are gonna be pretty darn good.The football district is gonna be great and the basketball just as good.Sure makes it fun for us fans.Good luck to all the 24aa clubs.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh but from my past expirience when you went to deweyville to play it was 5 on 7 or 8 hard to beat those deweyville refs..... warren and dville played 4 times last yr i beleive and except for the one in dville the wariors won the other 3by 15 or more 2 wins on a neutral court......hmmm ... well i think its between EC and Warren... is Bray playing for kountze or not i heard he moved????

I.Q. matches his karma!

DP #1FAN ( MR Hyman) is a very intelligent man i wouldn't get into a battle of wits with him.As for as this district goes ECC and Kountze will reload like they always have.Hell last year their Junior Little Dribblers Allstars could have beaten Buna's varsity.I'm sure Warren is very good but they will play third fiddle to those two.Warren and Deweyville will have their exceptional years evry once in a while but I dont think Warren is over powering this year.

Back in Little Dribbers Buna use to beat ECC & Kountze, but we are having trouble right now, our Basketball spirit is falling down, but i tell you this. The group we got on the class of 2008, they was Co-District Champions Back 2 Back there 7th & 8th Grade year,. there 7th grade year they lost to Hamshire Fannett by one pt due to some refs cheating, & Hamshire Fannett High School has an aux gym where J.H play there games at. There rims are horrible, we ended up beating H-J the last game of the season, to become Co-District Champions.

Lol!!, i know just cant wait until we play yall again

He doesn't play,just supports his team.As a matter of fact none of the Warren players post on this board with the exception of Andrews occasionally.When he does it is just to yell at some friends from other teams.Heard some district coach thought Warren had the big head from this board,just thought I'd let him know the kids don't post on here and they aren't overlooking anyone.The district race is gonna be fun for us fans to watch.

DP #1FAN ( MR Hyman) is a very intelligent man i wouldn't get into a battle of wits with him.As for as this district goes ECC and Kountze will reload like they always have.heck last year their Junior Little Dribblers Allstars could have beaten Buna's varsity.I'm sure Warren is very good but they will play third fiddle to those two.Warren and Deweyville will have their exceptional years evry once in a while but I dont think Warren is over powering this year.

I don't think anyone from Warren has ever said they were overpowering.They will play hard and will compete with whoever is on the schedule.There record last year was 24-8 with losses to Kountze(2),EC(2),WH,HJ,Newton and Dewyville.Thats 2 state champs,2 regional finalist and 2 more pretty solid clubs.With everyone but Kinney returning and as much as they stayed in the gym this summer they should do all right.Go Warriors

never seen them play but still gotta love 'em!!!!  GO WARRIORS!!  I know these players and I know they will play hard.  easy for us to get on here and predict and argue....will be fun to continue all this when the season actually starts.  I read and try to figure out who will be taking their foot OUT of their mouth ;D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Fly-out to RF ends the inning.  3 outs for a trip to the regional finals/state quarterfinals.     Chester up 11-8.  Brookeland coming to the plate with 2-3-4.
    • Nicholls as you all likely know must lose to McNeese tomorrow for Lamar to be the out right conference champion. That is what most of us want to see.   With that said here's an odd scenario that could happen. There are 3 games left in conference play as Northwestern is playing out of conference and 2 of the 4 series are complete.  The aforementioned Nicholls vs McNeese and 2 games in the UIW and HCU series are left to play. If Nicholls wins and UIW spilts with HCU there will be a 4 way tie for 5th. McNeese, Southeastern. Corpus, and UIW would all sit at 10-14.  No idea on the conference tie breaker for tournament seeds. Truly wish the conference had a better website that already stated this as well as the tiebreaker scenario.  It has been one fun season and see you all in Hammond Wednesday. Well, some of you. Go Cards!! Uncle Spidey...you da man!!!  Snakehead, thanks for the updates.  Everyone else, have a great summer and enjoy what's left of the college baseball season. 
    • K for Chester to lead off.  Great diving catch in CF by Coulter for Brookeland for out 2.
    • Getting heated with the coaches for Brookeland and the umps.  I’m not quite sure what is going on.  Brookeland coaches contending the fans are cheering too loud.  
    • Yeah… I was on a jury for a custody modification where the dad was accused of being inappropriate with the child by mom. Law enforcement wasn’t involved. The first thing one of the jurors said when we began deliberating was “I’m sorry… but they (the dad’s counsel) didn’t prove that he didn’t do it.”  Were you even listening to the instructions?
  • Topics