How far will it go?

stevenash

3 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

So.. you fight extremism with.. extremism? 

If you actually believe what you just typed up, then you are an absolute moron. Just like the people trying to rename a golf tournament..

I know it would never happen, but how would the black community take it if these  things happened?  As for the name calling,  I hope it makes you feel like a “big” man.  Good day!

On 6/24/2020 at 11:17 AM, BS Wildcats said:

Time to get BET off the the air.  MLK Day needs to be removed as a federal holiday.  All public schools named after African Americans need to be renamed.  I could probably keep going,  but most get the point.

Black history is already being erased (Aunt Jemima, who was born into slavery, was a magnificent cook, got her freedom and rolled her talent into a cooking brand that was bought by GM, who use her likeness. She died in 1923 as America’s first black millionaire. What a great and honorable story for black history. Too bad it has to be erased over stupid thinking. Of course, once all the confederate statues, Lincoln statues, and Union statues have been removed, blacks will never, ever mention slavery again. There goes the race card.

Next should be the pyramids of Egypt. They were built by slaves, but since they were Hebrew slaves, no one cares. That is why I have a rough time with all of this bs. You can’t change history no matter what you tear down. History does not go along with it.

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

Black history is already being erased (Aunt Jemima, who was born into slavery, was a magnificent cook, got her freedom and rolled her talent into a cooking brand that was bought by GM, who use her likeness. She died in 1923 as America’s first black millionaire. What a great and honorable story for black history. Too bad it has to be erased over stupid thinking. Of course, once all the confederate statues, Lincoln statues, and Union statues have been removed, blacks will never, ever mention slavery again. There goes the race card.

Next should be the pyramids of Egypt. They were built by slaves, but since they were Hebrew slaves, no one cares. That is why I have a rough time with all of this bs. You can’t change history no matter what you tear down. History does not go along with it.

Facetious?

Haven't they banned the movie “White Chicks”? It’s a show about two black guys who wear “white face” to stop a kidnapping plot. I am so offended that I watched it twice. Can I sue?

They also dress up in drag. Should women and the lgbt community be offended? No, this was done as comedy in Hollywood. White people just have to live with it and see it for what it is.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Haven't they banned the movie “White Chicks”? It’s a show about two black guys who wear “white face” to stop a kidnapping plot. I am so offended that I watched it twice. Can I sue?

Why not just burn down a building?  Seems to be acceptable these days

• 2 weeks later...