Glimpse Into The Future Of Democratic Rule!

Reagan

9 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

Community-based public safety? I wonder what that will be like. Maybe like the sherriff that was planning to deputize an entire county population so they could keep their guns. If we are all law enforcement officers, who's gonna arrest who?

I ve said it before.  When Texas goes blue (and it slowly is )USA will go blue from there on out. And The flood gates will open as far as the border is concerned.

53 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I ve said it before.  When Texas goes blue (and it slowly is )USA will go blue from there on out. And The flood gates will open as far as the border is concerned.

Yeah... you don’t have to be very perceptive to see that what we have is unsustainable. 

I believe that the best days of the USA are behind us. It’s just a matter of how long we can keep the thing propped up. 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

I’ve never seen anything like this. Sickening is not the right word!!! The only person I bow to is GOD. What are these white people asking forgiveness for? Someone please put a stop to this ignorance before it goes any further!!!

1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

I’ve never seen anything like this. Sickening is not the right word!!! The only person I bow to is GOD. What are these white people asking forgiveness for? Someone please put a stop to this ignorance before it goes any further!!!

Don’t lie... we know you’ll be elbowing your way to the front of the line if this starts catching on....

Scene from A Bronx Tale. One of my favorite movies. It's about the early 60s in NYC, italian mafia, and young man who falls in love with a girl from the other side of town. I think we could all learn something from the message of the movie. Its not about the violence depicted above. But it is happening again. We must learn from our past, keep it close so that we don't forget. Or more people will think Hitler would be good now.

I'm just thinking of other ways to promote understanding of the past and bringing people together. These arguments/discussions may be having an adverse effect.

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Scene from A Bronx Tale. One of my favorite movies. It's about the early 60s in NYC, italian mafia, and young man who falls in love with a girl from the other side of town. I think we could all learn something from the message of the movie. Its not about the violence depicted above. But it is happening again. We must learn from our past, keep it close so that we don't forget. Or more people will think Hitler would be good now.

I'm just thinking of other ways to promote understanding of the past and bringing people together. These arguments/discussions may be having an adverse effect.

Great movie, Great message,  Great soundtrack