HF At Liberty Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Gonna be another close one. I just hope it doesn't rain all week and be another soggy game. Hamshire Fannett whipped us last year at their place but I think at home Liberty will win. The Longhorns beat Splendora this past week so I know they'll be tough. Hopefully the Panthers can move the ball on their Defense and controll the game. Liberty by 7

i dont think anybody is really downing HF, you guys looked tough last friday, and we know we've got our work cut out for us, but Liberty this year is a whole new team, we've got different starters at different positions, and we haven't put 4 good quarters together yet, hopefully vs. HF we will

Liberty 35 HF 21

Hey Liberty fans what are they going to do if Coach Stewart has a good run this year? Good luck

The best way I can explain it is that the kids think the world of him and don't want him to go. What the schoolboard does is anybodys guess. Personally I hate to see him go. He works the kids hard but seems to always have them ready to play.

The best way I can explain it is that the kids think the world of him and don't want him to go. What the schoolboard does is anybodys guess. Personally I hate to see him go. He works the kids hard but seems to always have them ready to play.

I could not have said it any better my self!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder