Lumberton@New Caney

What was that record?

the 91 - 92 Raiders were 8-2. Would have gone to the playoffs if it were today where three teams go instead of only two like back then. Conditioning, conditioning and more conditioning. Exicuted with less mistakes than the oponent every week. Less turnovers and penalties. These are the things the coaches must pound into Raiders over and over to be contenders this year. Discipline period is what it takes, nothing else. I have been exited obout this class of guys since they were in middle school coming up through the years. They remind me of the 91 - 92 guys. They expect to win because that's what they've done together in the past. I've run my mouth about these guys around town for years now... Let's get it on.

Guest raiderlane

I don't know about anyone else but I hope we are far removed from how these guys played in pop warner football. From then to now is a quantum leap. I'm 100% sure the players realize this.

Lumberton28 New Caney17

Guest ltownbaseball9

actually they were in the district with fannett number 3 in state and newton number  1 in state in 3a a district that yall couldn't win 2 games in.........fannett running back played in the NFL......

Guest ltownbaseball9

I played football for the Mighty Raiders and we weren't so Mighty I admit that we were horrible.....its annoying when you got players saying there going to win easy and BLAH BLAH.....just go play on friday nights don't worry about making predictions because if you want to go by that then lumberton players been predicting they are going to make the playoff since 1995 and look no playoffs.....just go play the game and have fun and enjoy friday nights.........

hahaha nah man you really hate Lumberton. Players arent the ones on here talking. I can promise you that but you must have road the bench or been the scout team whipping boy or whatever bc you my friend are holding a grudge and these msg boards are your attempt to try to inflict some revenge.

PURPLE4EVER PREDICTS...

Lumberton vs New Caney

The Raiders play a great game, but fall short at New Caney. Look for mistakes in the 4th quarter to do the Raiders in. New Caney scores 2 late TD's to put the game away.

PREDICTION NEW CANEY 31 LUMBERTON 14

For more predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell