Lumberton@New Caney

NC has struggled on offense so far this week but their defense is very big and good. Hear that Lumberton has a pretty good qb and may give NC some problems. I say NC by seven.

I don't know bro about rolling over them bc New Caney is HUGE on defense and think this may a little closer than many think. I like the Hussey sp kid and his dad from Lumerton bc ran into them at the Tarleton camp this summer.

The scrimmages are all over. When the smoke clears Friday night, Lumberton will know a lot more about their team this year. New Caney should not be overlooked, however, if the Raiders are going to make the move this year, they should take New Caney. Injuries, as always, play a big part. Hopefully the Raiders will roll into NC with everyone on board. So, "Turn It Loose!"

Guest raiderlane

These guys don't enjoy playing to half emty stands and they also want alot of noise as any team would.negative fans are contagious as well as positive.I also was apart of lumberton in the 80's,and the fan support is night and day compared to now,but there is always room for improvement.they play hard on the field,we yell loud in the stands!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder