LUMBERTON VS. SILSBEE

raiders win 3-1 with all of those guys out for this one.

um no your wrong....it was 3-2 lumberton and we had a pick that would of been sure to be taken back for a td but they dont count that. Go and get cocky lumberton and celebrate your win. We all know how that ended up last season

raiders win 3-1 with all of those guys out for this one.

Not sure what game you watched it was 3-3.  Lumberton threw a int and Silsbee ran it in and the Chris Barnes and Jeremey Johnson scored for the Tigers..  Lumberton looked ok but not sure if they can play with there own classifaction....

Guest airitout123

I dont see anyone talkin "Smack" before you started to. All that was said was We won and someone got the score wrong so you said that we were getting cocky? you don't make any sense

He makes perfect sense.  Last year Lumberton celebrated like a bunch of Junior High kids on how they were headed to the playoffs etc. because they were winning their scrimmages.  This certainly left those of us who have followed HS football for more than 25+ years scratching our heads.  How could a team with a losing reputation talk so much smack.  It got very old, very quick and I think we all know the result of last year. Same ol', same ol'.  I really thought this would show the Lumberton folks that they should not be celebrating scrimmages and making such bold predictions like last year.  If you think you can make the playoffs, which I don't think you can, then go out and do it.  Rest assured, as you post your expectations of grandeur, 9 out of 10 readers are laughing at them.

BTW, who won the Silsbee, Lumbeton scrimmage?  Who cares.

ok if you were at the scrimmage and know the rules then you should know this.  That int that was ran back for a touchdown did not count as a td.  If you were watching Silsbee got the ball at Luberton's 25 or so and then scored on a screen pass.  You don't get two tds for that. Now in response to people saying that the Lumberton's "team" is talking trash,  it's not the players it's the stupid people that live in Lumberton.  All the players do is play.  They may get on here and read the crap that is posted on here, but they don't talk.  I truely don't know how the players feel about the Silsbee scrimmage, but I'm sure they are not satisfied.  Any team that is satisfied with winning a scrimmage is in big trouble.

Guest raiderlane

I really don't understand why we're having the same old arguments about scrimmages.it is what it is,a scrimmage.nobody has an opportunity to even return a kick or a punt right? you guys see where i'm going with this?scrimmages are simply a tool for the coaches.to me both teams had positives and negatives.let's give the guys an opportunity to speak for themselves.....on the field.

um no your wrong....it was 3-2 lumberton and we had a pick that would of been sure to be taken back for a td but they dont count that. Go and get cocky lumberton and celebrate your win. We all know how that ended up last season

just so you know, it was 3-1 at end of regulation. and lumberton put in their 4th string in the last 8 minutes, which the silsbee asked to play!  so get it right! if you don't know what your talking about, then keep your frickn mouth shut!!!!

just so you know, it was 3-1 at end of regulation. and lumberton put in their 4th string in the last 8 minutes, which the silsbee asked to play!  so get it right! if you don't know what your talking about, then keep your frickn mouth shut!!!!

That's hilarious. Lumberton doesn't have enough players to have a 4th string. I doubt West Brook has a 4th string. You need to keep your mouth shut!

i have to say that the score i posted was the true score, silsbee scored on a screen lumberton completely mis-read, also silsbee scored on a int. return which was a great pick, congrats for that guy, but it was called back on a penalty, lumberton scored three times, with beard running all over silsbee's defense, but its only a scrimmage, not much can be told, even though it was a game simulated scrimmage, as for what the trash talkers from lumberton say, I SAY EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, we want the best for our team and the best is to support and not trash them

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder