NEWTON/CENTER/BUNA

Guest EagleFan01

Guest EagleFan01

ABOUT TO HEAD TO THE STADIUM AND WATCH THE TRI SCRIMMAGE AT SINGLETARY STADIUM IN NEWTON I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED ON THE HAPPENINGS....

LETS GO EAGLES!!!!!

Guest EagleFan01

VERY INTENSE AND HARD HITTING SCRIMMAGE IN NEWTON TONIGHT.

FIRST OF ALL CENTER WAS NOT VERY GOOD ON OFFENSE WITH THE SPREAD WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH THAT AT ALL, THEY WERE FAIR ON DEFENSE THEY HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF SIZE. BUNA WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE ON OFFENSE AND DEFENSE LOOKED VERY GOOD WAS IMPRESSED EC AND DEWEYVILLE BETTER COME TO PLAY WHEN THEY HOOK UP WITH THIS TEAM. NEWTON WAS A LITTLE SLOW COMING OUT OF THE GATE TOOK THEM A FEW PLAYS TO GET GOING BUT AFTER THAT THEY LOOKED GOOD. ALL IN ALL VERY GOOD NIGHT AND ALL THREE TEAMS GOT SOME GOOD WORK IN.

Guest EagleFan01

Buna scored 1 on Newton and I think 2 on Center, Newton scored 2 on Center and 2 on Buna including a 70 yard run from Jr RB James Burch. I didn't see Center score on either team. They didn't move the ball very well they did have an ok defense, they had some size to them also.

Newton 1st team scored 1 on Buna

Buna 1st team scored 1 on Newton

Buna 2nd team scored 0 on Newton

Newton 2nd team scpred 2 pm Buna

Buna 1 st team scored 1 on Center

Center 1st team did not score on Newton or Buna

Center 2nd team did not score on Newton or Buna

All this means absolutely nothing.

Newton did not start the same alignment as they did against kirbyville but mixed their players up. I'm sure the other two teams probably did the same. Don't believe Centers offense crossed mid field on Newton or Buna. Shows that Center needs to work on their offense.

The little running back from Buna really looked good.

Coaches are not interested in how many times they score on each other but finding out what each player is capable of doing. In a real game you will see a different line up then you see in a scrimmage.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin