*POST THUR, FRI, SAT. SCRIMMAGE SCORES AND COMMENTS HERE*

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info Cubfan12.  All of us in Nederland are looking forward to our game with you guys next week. 

His son is the starting qb and a very good one.

EC scored on their first play of the scrimmage, i believe against galveston o'connel... donte raymond ran up the middle and the bucs offense looked real good. i believe they scored 3 tds against o'connel... then the defense forced a couple of turnovers and didn't allow a td.  then fort bend baptist scored 1td on ec and then EC's first offense only played a couple of downs on fort bend and score 1 td.... overall EC looked pretty good...

so did they scrimmage the same people as last year???

They dominated Clear Brook last year and went 1-9 so I'm not ready 2 celebrate just yet

I went to the scrimmage and Ozen is a better team then they were last year.  They are once again loaded in the skills postions.  They have a DB by the name of Newton that is a shut down corner.  He had 3 picks and he played the run well.  I still think they lose to WB and MEM, but will compete for one of the playoff spots in district.  Any team that goes up against them thinking they have it easy cause they went 1 -9 last year will get beat.  Look out for those Panthers.

Kirbyville defeats Diboll...This report was from a person that was there!

They started out slow on offense. I dont believe they scored until the latter part of the 1st live quarter. Their qb may be small in size but he is quick and has quite the arm to get it to his recievers, which he did for the most part. Their TB is a stud, obviously. I believe one of their top players is out with an injury, I dont know his name.

They tried one XP but failed, they don't seem to have a reliable place kicker. They were successful on both of their 2 pt attempts.

They had 1 go to reciever.

The defense was really quick, Diboll struggled to score late in the 2nd. Kville ended it with an int., Diboll's offense is loaded at the skill positions, so it says alot about Kville's defense, Diboll made it to the semi's at 7 on 7 this summer.

Whaaaaaat?  :o

YUPP! Kelly came out tonight and really put it to silsbee. I would have to say Kelly controlled almost all of the Game.

SCORING:

12-Play Segment

Kelly 2 (Carona Interception / Sullivan to Henry TD Pass)

Silsbee 0

Live Quarter

Kelly 2 (Carona 10yd and 14yd Runs) (2/2 x-pts by Carona)

Silsbee 0

Kelly really showed up tonight and proved what they can do. I am excited to watch the upcoming season. This is their year!

YUPP! Kelly came out tonight and really put it to silsbee. I would have to say Kelly controlled almost all of the Game.

SCORING:

12-Play Segment

Kelly 2 (Carona Interception / Sullivan to Henry TD Pass)

Silsbee 0

Live Quarter

Kelly 2 (Carona 10yd and 14yd Runs) (2/2 x-pts by Carona)

Silsbee 0

Kelly really showed up tonight and proved what they can do. I am excited to watch the upcoming season. This is their year!

Congrats Kelly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder