• Port Arthur Memorial
    • West Brook
    • Humble
    • Baytown Lee
    • Baytown Sterling
    • Atascocita
    • Channelview
    • Kingwood

I realy dont' know how  Brook or Memorial looks right now.  I wanna lean toward Memorial.  I will see how they look in our scrimmage.  Not being a homer, but that district championship will come through the golden triangle, most likely from our neighbors from the south. 

I realy dont' know how  Brook or Memorial looks right now.  I wanna lean toward Memorial.  I will see how they look in our scrimmage.  Not being a homer, but that district championship will come through the golden triangle, most likely from our neighbors from the south.  

I see how it is Soulja.....guess I was too hard on your jags....lol.......GO DAYTON!!!!.....

West Brook wins district followed by Memorial, Kingwood, then Lee.  The Bruins will have the strongest running game with a very good passing game.  Also the speed of this years defense is going to catch some people by surprise. West Brook all the way baby. 

Something will have to seriously go wrong for Lee to end up in 4th place.  I just can't fathom a scenario where that happens.

Lee will have the best offense in the Houston area, possibly the state, this year.  The defense will be improved with about 9 starters back.

Stranger things have happened of course, but no team will be favored to beat Lee at any point in time during district.  Upsets do happen though.

i'm gonna give the nod to brook unless PAM beat brook. still not sold on brook's passing game yet. lee,as always,have this and that,then they get all broke up and hurt.after that they grab the third or fourth spot.

look for district title game to be played in P.A., PAM vs, Brook.

okay,who voted on sterling???

Something will have to seriously go wrong for Lee to end up in 4th place.  I just can't fathom a scenario where that happens.

Lee will have the best offense in the Houston area, possibly the state, this year.  The defense will be improved with about 9 starters back.

Stranger things have happened of course, but no team will be favored to beat Lee at any point in time during district.  Upsets do happen though.

just remember you said this. you will get to eat spoiled and rotten crow for a year!!! upsets...psssttt.please. upset PAM or Brook won't blow lee out.

Guest BigHam

There is no clear favorite IMO. I see five teams (WM,PAM,Lee,KW and Humble) beating each other up with maybe all losing a couple district games. I wouldn't put money down on a winner.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder