Beaumont United/Beaumont West Brook game locations

2 hours ago, United We Stand said:

If United get into one of those low 40 scoring games, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them get upset. They need to run WB down and don’t even let then feel they could win. So if the United go High 60 they win and low 40 WB upset.

.. I said what I said based off the two coaches...  I feel they won't just let the kids run and they'll try to over coach this...

11 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Both district games will be off campus. The United home game (tomorrow night) will be at Ford Arena and the West Brook home game (Friday Jan. 31) will be at Montagne Center.

SETXsports will broadcast the Jan. 31 game.

Just curious about the locations. The above exact format was used last year. Is there a scheduling dilemma at LU that prevents both games being played at LU? If you have the answer please enlighten. Thank you...

21 minutes ago, JustUs said:

Just curious about the locations. The above exact format was used last year. Is there a scheduling dilemma at LU that prevents both games being played at LU? If you have the answer please enlighten. Thank you...

I have no idea why it's two different locations. I would have to think it's a scheduling conflict with Lamar.