What team Was The Biggest Dissapointment This Year?

Guest Jags

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wos, when u said that quote right above me. did like ur karma drop 5? lol. dont think wos likes you anymore.

Personally though, I don't think anyone will be a big dissapointment. Every team seems to have gained or will be gaining something from this season.

Even though WOS may be young this year, wouldn't that mean just that many more returning starters the year after?

Kirbyville, since balla is predicting them to win state. Anything short will be a disappointment( except for all us intelligent folk who know the mildcats won't even win their own district and may lose 3 games in district)

balla, Kirbyville has never beaten Silsbee in their entire school history, but you act like the mildcats are undefeated against the Tigers. You, silly boy, are a complete joke.

Kirbyville, since balla is predicting them to win state. Anything short will be a disappointment( except for all us intelligent folk who know the mildcats won't even win their own district and may lose 3 games in district)

balla, Kirbyville has never beaten Silsbee in their entire school history, but you act like the mildcats are undefeated against the Tigers. You, silly boy, are a complete joke.

Who gets more recognition Silsbee or Kirbyville?? Kirbyville will take care of the Tigers this year no doubt. We have played to many teams that the Tigers will get destroyed by. You guys have beaten Kirbyville 3 times but you lose at your own field this year!! Talk to me when the game is over....well, when you finish eating that crow!! Holla!!

Who gets more recognition Silsbee or Kirbyville?? Kirbyville will take care of the Tigers this year no doubt. We have played to many teams that the Tigers will get destroyed by. You guys have beaten Kirbyville 3 times but you lose at your own field this year!! Talk to me when the game is over....well, when you finish eating that crow!! Holla!!

Recognition for what?? For being a bunch of mouthy losers, okay, you are deemed recognized. Congrats!

not jumping on pn-g,like ya'll jump PAM,but it's a dissapointment because pn-g have good talent and the coaching staff isn't using it right.ya'll had a pretty good qb and from a good friend of mine(biaplayer from fne),said kid is good.also have a nice wr to throw to with a running game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami