4A D2 Statewide Records

Bobcatfan4life

With just 4 weeks left in the regular season I was glancing around at what the rest of the state looks like for 4A D2 and was surprised to find that out of 90 teams in the division only 31 of them have a winning record at this point in the season.

There are two districts (7 and 15) where none of the teams have a winning record and another five districts (4, 9, 11, 14, 16) where only one team has a winning record. Region 2 appears to be the strongest so far as 11 of the 31 schools with a winning record are in that region. 

Haven't dug into other classifications yet but am wondering if this is the norm or if the division is down this year. One thing that stood out to me is Region 4 strongholds cuero and sinton are a combined 2-10.

This is the hidden content, please

11 hours ago, GUNHO said:

How you see the Giddings game aTm?

They played a tough non district schedule. But then again barely beat Caldwell last week. But we played a sloppy game against Smithville and barely won . Bellville has struggled with fumbling this year. If we hold on to the ball I think we win a close one . If not. Giddings will win by a couple scores. All depends on which Bellville team shows up. This game should decide 1st and 2nd in the district though. I’ll probably do a thread to update the game.