BH / Baytown Sterling Scrimmage

BHFAN

Sterling was really bad, BH scored 7 times to Sterlings zero. Sterling didn’t even get a first down till the third quarter. The scrimmage ran four 10 min quarters with a five min half. The Rangers are in for a long year. BH looked good but it’s hard to tell considering the opponent. 

Sterling needs to do whatever they can to make sure that when realignment happens They get out of 6A. 

5 hours ago, GCMNation5 said:

Whos gonna be the Qb at BH.  

I believe it will be Conner Dunham. Don't know a whole lot about him, but I think he is a Junior and stepped in last year during the playoff game against Manvel as a sophomore. If it the same kid he had a good arm and touch throwing the ball.

20 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I believe it will be Conner Dunham. Don't know a whole lot about him, but I think he is a Junior and stepped in last year during the playoff game against Manvel as a sophomore. If it the same kid he had a good arm and touch throwing the ball.

How did the move in look? Not sure what number he was.. 

4 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Dunham is a senior. He's a baseball kid with a future in baseball. He's a good QB, had a little trouble reading defenses from what I saw last year, but he's got a year under his belt on varsity and should do the job.

17 hours ago, GCMNation5 said:

How did the move in look? Not sure what number he was.. 

I’m not much help because I wasn’t there, but I did hear that a Dayton RB moved in. Is that who your referring to or is there another?

28 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I’m not much help because I wasn’t there, but I did hear that a Dayton RB moved in. Is that who your referring to or is there another?

I guess he is more a move back then move in.  Plays Qb. Kapoua. Moves to GCM fresh soph year then to humble for Jr and now back at BH. Seen a couple highlights and he looked good running with it.