Best Returning Pitcher or Pitchers For This Year?

Guest Indian Chief

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Clark BC will peak this upcoming season.

OF has some Pitchers that may surprise.

Also, In 4A Harrington(PNG) will be premium!

It's hard to be sure because of the maturity factor and the work-ethics going on right now by many young men.

Note---- added 10/16/07 ----it looks like he(Jason Clark) is peaking here in fall ball.  BC pitching will be solid again this season.  I think they hold the #2 spot in 3A behind Jasper to start the season.

Way to close to call for individual talent.  There is to much talent in this part of the state, but Thamm and Hales are at the top as far as a one, two punch at this point.  I would not be suprised if one of them rises to the top.  Because of their competitiveness, they will push each another.  One is not going to let the other out do him.  Only time will tell.  Best of luck to all.

Well said, Sarge. Best of all, it is a friendly competitiveness. These two kids are great friends...working out together, spending the weekend at each others house. Both kids' parents are friends. Should be exciting to watch these two next year.

• 3 months later...

Ryan Sanperry,Justin Richard,Josh Dean & Aaron Mcfarland from Nederland ??????

are all of these kids form nederland????

If so and they are the best returners in the area they should win district right??????

4 studs would be tough for LCM and PNG to compete with

I dont understand why more people arent talking about Fazio at Kelly

he throws 94 !!!this was documented at the MLB Area Code showcase at Minute Maid Park !

he has comitted to Rice ! a pretty good program ?

scouts say fazio may even be drafted in the top 2 rounds !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    napeba
    Newest Member
    napeba