Buy, Sell or Trade

What do you hunt with?   An Uzi?    :D

I have hunted with an AR-15 and would hunt with my AK47 if I put some kind of optics on it. An Uzi at only 9mm wouldn't be my choice of hunting round.... although I would like to keep the option open if I wanted.

I don't believe the Democrat/Liberal mantra of "We don't want your sporting guns" nonsense.

speaking of dogs, if anyone knows of a local breeder of mastiffs, please let me know.

I don't know of any but I would love to have a Bullmastiff.

i've wanted one since i was a little kid.  once we move out to our land, it's the first purchase i plan to make (after the riding lawnmower)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone is looking for a commuter......

I've got a 1994 BMW 318iS that needs to go.  It was my commuter car before I bought my wife a new car.  It needs the A/C compressor and belt replaced.  I have the compressor, just have not put it on, as I've been overseas and not able to do so. 

2000.00 OBO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
[quote name="thetragichippy" post="805545" timestamp="1274821204"]
Looking for an old hobie catamaran between 12 and 14 ft long.  The only thing it needs to have is the pontoons. If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know.  BTW, it does not have to be a hobie brand.......just need a set of light weight pontoons.

Thanks
[/quote]

I have one, but it leans to the left.      ;D

[quote name="westend1" post="805548" timestamp="1274821823"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=20869.msg805545#msg805545 date=1274821204]
Looking for an old hobie catamaran between 12 and 14 ft long.  The only thing it needs to have is the pontoons. If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know.  BTW, it does not have to be a hobie brand.......just need a set of light weight pontoons.

Thanks
[/quote]

I have one, but it leans to the left.       ;D
[/quote]

I should have known  ;D

P.S.  That was funny!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
[quote name="txstar" post="819675" timestamp="1279807134"]
Fellas, I am booking affordable Whitetail Hunts in South Texas...this is an excellent opportunity for those of you who can't put the time into a lease, give me a call at 409/504-5400 and I'll give you the details
[/quote]

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
12x6 heavy duty utility trailer - custom made by Trailer Wheel and Frame.  Box up front for smaller items.  This trailer is perfect for 4 wheeler, lawn mower, motor cycles, etc.  Has a drive on gate for easy loading.  This trailer can carry your gear without any problem.  Asking 1,800.00.  281-660-9389.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder