It is pay back time Jasper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like we got over the snake bite last weekend pal...we're playing our best baseball of the year...right now

and so i jasper.......whether it goes 2 or 3 games, they will all be good game and jasper will come out on top in the end and go on to state

Guest Bulldog

and so i jasper.......whether it goes 2 or 3 games, they will all be good game and jasper will come out on top in the end and go on to state

Morgan, Keep your stupid comments to your self.....

say whatever you want stringer, i have talked to some jasper players today and they are ready.........they have done it once before and they will do it again come thursday.....THEY ARE GOING TO HIT YOU OFF THE MOUND

say whatever you want stringer, i have talked to some jasper players today and they are ready.........they have done it once before and they will do it again come thursday.....THEY ARE GOING TO HIT YOU OFF THE MOUND

You need to get more reliable sources, and you need to go to this game and see for yourself...... Jasper only had one hit off of Stringer in there first match up where his era was 0.00........

Guest ballfan

Please Morgan don't associate your self with the Jasper players.

well if they're that concerned with just jeff and not the actual game then that is good news

stringer is a great player or else he wouldn't get a scholarship to lamar who has a good baseball team........I am just saying that jasper is ready for him

Not stupid, just wishful thinking on Morgan's part. Of course, we all know the old saying... wish in one hand, *** in the other (you can all fill in the rest)  ;)

Seriously, this will be a great series, both teams are playing well. Go Cardinals!

everybody on here takes my comments way out of context.......i know BC is a great team and i know jeff stringer is a great pitcher and a great player.......I am just a supporter of my school and everything i say is meant for fun and nothing else....both teams are doing well to make it this far and if BC were to beat jasper, I would cheer them all the way to the state title

everybody on here takes my comments way out of context.......i know BC is a great team and i know jeff stringer is a great pitcher and a great player.......I am just a supporter of my school and everything i say is meant for fun and nothing else....both teams are doing well to make it this far and if BC were to beat jasper, I would cheer them all the way to the state title

Morgan, all everyone else is saying when you are having your "fun", don't drag other Jasper folks into it, ESPECIALLY the Jasper players.  :)  You have "rights" just like everyone else, but when you quote what Jasper players may, or may not have said you are crossing the line of acceptability.

The place to decide who has the best "team" is on the playing field.  :)

Morgan, all everyone else is saying when you are having your "fun", don't drag other Jasper folks into it, ESPECIALLY the Jasper players.   :)  You have "rights" just like everyone else, but when you quote what Jasper players may, or may not have said you are crossing the line of acceptability.

The place to decide who has the best "team" is on the playing field.   :)

agreed as i have said before, whether it goes 2 or 3 games, they will all be good games......but i was not making up what i said......

Yes, Morgan, some people do take things too literally. I tend to take everything said as tongue-in-cheek and not really meant to be personal bashing. We all support our team and disagree on things. My remark was all in fun and I didn't mean it as a personal slam.

Yes, Morgan, some people do take things too literally. I tend to take everything said as tongue-in-cheek and not really meant to be personal bashing. We all support our team and disagree on things. My remark was all in fun and I didn't mean it as a personal slam.

oh i know man that wasnt intended towards you.......

Let your friends from the hill (BH)...clear it up for you guys....Savor the moment....you are still playing...We were so close....you could smell it. Seriously, best of luck to both..

Win the toss, play close to my job, at the correct time....I'll be the guy in the BH cap watching some quality SETEX baseball.... ::) ::) ;D ;D

Boy this has come down to the Grand Final for Region III.  This is kind of Jasper's nightmare in a way; they just knew they had finished BC off when they played BC in the final District game and Jeff Stringer had pitched that week against H-J.

Interestingly,  that game finished by Jasper winning by two points--these first two playoff match up splits ended with wins by two points also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder