It is pay back time Jasper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

touchemall, you have lost me.  I agree that at this level of play, any team can win on any given day.  I have not counted anybody out especially my favorite, the Leopards.  I was being sarcastic earlier. 

The earlier post about expo cleared everything up for me on how he didn't speak for the team.  I don't have any dogs in your fight.  Just hoping that the leopards are in the hunt after this week for the opportunity to play in Austin. 

Ok maybe worried is the wrong word since you took it as scared. The Cards are FOCUSED on Jasper. Not a bit scared and are very confident for good reason. The Cards basically let Jasper off the hook twice and Im sure BC wil not let that happen again. Jasper is a great team obviously since they have come this far but BC has already gotten revenge twice this year. OF put a scare into them once and BC put a number on them the second time around and then took out Carthage, making up for the state tourney.

Ok maybe worried is the wrong word since you took it as scared. The Cards are FOCUSED on Jasper. Not a bit scared and are very confident for good reason. The Cards basically let Jasper off the hook twice and Im sure BC wil not let that happen again. Jasper is a great team obviously since they have come this far but BC has already gotten revenge twice this year. OF put a scare into them once and BC put a number on them the second time around and then took out Carthage, making up for the state tourney.

please explain to me how BC let Jasper off the hook.  I am really interested in seeing how you are about to explain this?

Unusual errors. An error very late in the first game in Jasper by Matt Hicks, which probably will not happen again. The second game was also marred by errors by BC, which probably will not happen again. The Cards defense is playing some of its best ball in the playoffs, its one of the main reasons Carthage is at home right now. I meant no disrespect to Jasper, they took advantage of the mistakes and won the games. This go around, I just dont see the Cards giving Jasper those chances.

I guess the work "let" just didnt seem right with me. No disrespect intended to the Cards.  Some errors are created by the team themselves others are created because of whom you play...So in my book errors are just part of the game, they happen, you get to many of them , you loose.  Jasper knows this all to well on a couple of their comedy of errors.

I thought of a better phrase for it, the loss by BC was aided by errors. Now dont get me wrong, its impressive Jasper took advantage of them and won the ballgames. Its a key part of the game.

I just dont see those mistakes being made again and probably wont happen on either side. Whoever wins this series will have to earn it because both teams are ready.

My apologies to anyone who thought I meant any disrespect to Jasper.

I thought of a better phrase for it, the loss by BC was aided by errors. Now dont get me wrong, its impressive Jasper took advantage of them and won the ballgames. Its a key part of the game.

I just dont see those mistakes being made again and probably wont happen on either side. Whoever wins this series will have to earn it because both teams are ready.

Perhaps you are right, but I recall several games this year where BC booted the ball around.  Jasper just doesn't make many errors and in games like these it can make a huge difference.

I think you are right that probably neither team will make many errors this time around.  Obviously, BC is playing much better than when the two teams met the first two times.  But so is Jasper.  I have watched every Jasper playoff game this year and I think it is safe to say that Jasper has been consistently playing defense at a much higher level than they did in district.  Perhaps Carthage took BC lightly, but for sure Jasper will not. 

I do not think you meant any disrespect to Jasper.  I think you were just looking for reasons why your team will win.  Jasper folks are doing the same.;D    May the best team win!  :)  I predict a tightly fought 3 game series.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder