It is pay back time Jasper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may have won the district, but its not over yet.

This is really cool that two teams in the same district will meet to go to state.  WOW!  Good luck BC.    I would say good luck Jasper if you were playing anyone else.  Sorry though I can not wish you any luck,  I'm sure you understand.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRIDGE CITY HAS PROVEN THEY CAN BEAT ANYONE THATS 3-A IN THE STATE OF TEXAS SO THEY'RE GUNNA WOOP UP ON JASPER AND I EXPECT THE SAME THINGS I DID IN THE CARTHAGE SERIES... 5 DISHON HOMERUNS PERFECT GAMES FOR CARDINAL PITCHING AND BC TAKES IT IN 2 AND THEN TWO MORE FOR THA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRIDGE CITY HAS PROVEN THEY CAN BEAT ANYONE THATS 3-A IN THE STATE OF TEXAS SO THEY'RE GUNNA WOOP UP ON JASPER AND I EXPECT THE SAME THINGS I DID IN THE CARTHAGE SERIES... 5 DISHON HOMERUNS PERFECT GAMES FOR CARDINAL PITCHING AND BC TAKES IT IN 2 AND THEN TWO MORE FOR THA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I admire your conviction, I would like to mention that you have not faced the defending 3A State Champions, Liberty Eylau.  LE and BC will each need to continue with their great play to advance for the opportunity to claim the title.  I'll ride with LE till the wheels fall off.  KALE!!!!!!

Guest Bridge City Card

Whole new banana now Morgan!!!! BC pitching is to deep! You beat BC in District but this is a new animal.

Although I admire your conviction, I would like to mention that you have not faced the defending 3A State Champions, Liberty Eylau.  LE and BC will each need to continue with their great play to advance for the opportunity to claim the title.  I'll ride with LE till the wheels fall off.  KALE!!!!!!

NO ONE CARES ABOUT LAST YEAR, AND NO ONE CARES A BOUT THE "BIG" LIBERTY PANTHER PEOPLE EITHER BC CAN TAKE THEM EASY

Sorry I don't think so....

I agree.  Jasper has not "easily" beaten anyone except Hudson in game two.  And Jasper was on fire then because of the lousy third base call in game one.  After that happened, I don't think I have ever seen Jasper so focused on winning.

Guest BC boy 17

I agree.  Jasper has not "easily" beaten anyone except Hudson in game two.  And Jasper was on fire then because of the lousy third base call in game one.  After that happened, I don't think I have ever seen Jasper so focused on winning.

sounds alot like BC exept for the lousy third base call lol

Dear expo, you are correct.  LE doesn't stand a chance against BC.  Being that ya'll beat Carthage, I don't even know why they are going to play the game at all.  LE should stay home and lick their wounds.  Congratulations to the Bridge City region champs.  Good luck in the Final round.   

Dear expo, you are correct.  LE doesn't stand a chance against BC.  Being that ya'll beat Carthage, I don't even know why they are going to play the game at all.  LE should stay home and lick their wounds.  Congratulations to the Bridge City region champs.  Good luck in the Final round.   

What makes you think they dont stand a chance? because they lost to Carthage? To me any team that wants it bad enough and plays there best will earn it. And maybe LE could do that

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317