Buna vs. Hooks Predictions?

WHAT THE HECK IS MUCK A CHUNK

Buna calls him T Muck! (short for Tucker Muckleroy)  Don't know much about the Muck A Chunk thing either but Jackhammer might have an answer. He seems to be following Buna pretty closely.

Ok cougars, we have talked all this crap on here and now it is time to play baseball. Statistics do not matter at this point. It is win or go home. Just how bad do you want it. Let me tell you from experience. I hope you realize what you are fighting for. To Play on a state championship team is an everlasting experience. Good Luck and play hard. That is all I ask.

My dad, Tucker's grandfather, is undergoing a major (5-8 hour) surgery at this very moment.  Last week he became very sick & after going to the doctor, they found a blockage in his bile duct in which they think is cancer.  He is undergoing surgery at St. Lukes hospital in Houston.  I am asking that each of you say a prayer for my dad (Roger Tomplait) & our family in this time.  Remember Tucker as he tries to be strong & continue to do his job on the mound.  He told his grandfather last night that they would win this round for him so that he can be back in the stands next week. Thanks for your prayers.

My dad, Tucker's grandfather, is undergoing a major (5-8 hour) surgery at this very moment.  Last week he became very sick & after going to the doctor, they found a blockage in his bile duct in which they think is cancer.  He is undergoing surgery at St. Lukes hospital in Houston.  I am asking that each of you say a prayer for my dad (Roger Tomplait) & our family in this time.  Remember Tucker as he tries to be strong & continue to do his job on the mound.  He told his grandfather last night that they would win this round for him so that he can be back in the stands next week. Thanks for your prayers.

Just hold on to your faith and everythang will be just fine. I am praying for you and your family( good luck on the game to ).  chin up

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin