Bay City 8 LC-M 0 Final/Game 2..Bay City Advances

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so right....let me try.... ;D

Congrats Bay City, you have a great ball club.  I was very impressed how you man handled LCM, who is reported to have come from the "best area in the State for baseball."  You should feel very proud.

Bears, better luck next year.  A very good young team with loads of tallent. If it were not for "twisted ankles", "big field", "bad calls" and GRAVITY, you could have scored at least 1 run in game 2.     

Better jsbeballfan?  ;) ;)

;D ;D ;D

Regardless of talent, coaches, or circumstances, comments like your's make me proud not to be a part of your program or a fan of your team.  Because no matter how good your coaches are or how talented your kids are, cancers like you can ruin programs.  Your post is testimonial to the arrogance and ignorance of someone who knows nothing of class, much less what type of programs are built in 22 4A.  LCM, PNG, Nederland, and perineal 4A powerhouses.  For close to 2 decades, these teams have produced countless wins in the post-season.  Moreover, when they have done so, they have won with class; clearly something your short history of success has left you without.  Either you are too young or too ignorant to understand that.  Or, maybe you have not won enough to act like you "have been there before." 

Your comments are those of a person who has been jealous for years, and for once - under the guise of anonymity that this forum provides - tries to take pop shots at something you have always wished you could be a part of...a class program. 

My only hope is that you don't have any measurable impact on the kids on your team.  Hopefully your lack of class doesn't rub off on those young men.  See, that's the difference in 22 4A.  LCM, PNG and Nederland know how to win, but most importantly, they know how to win with dignity, which obviously you checked at the door.

Guest LCM Volleyball

What i would like to see posted is the Winning Percentages of LCM and Barbers Hill over the past 10-15 year. No comparison i bet.

Regardless of talent, coaches, or circumstances, comments like your's make me proud not to be a part of your program or a fan of your team.  Because no matter how good your coaches are or how talented your kids are, cancers like you can ruin programs.  Your post is testimonial to the arrogance and ignorance of someone who knows nothing of class, much less what type of programs are built in 22 4A.  LCM, PNG, Nederland, and perineal 4A powerhouses.   For close to 2 decades, these teams have produced countless wins in the post-season.  Moreover, when they have done so, they have won with class; clearly something your short history of success has left you without.  Either you are too young or too ignorant to understand that.  Or, maybe you have not won enough to act like you "have been there before." 

Your comments are those of a person who has been jealous for years, and for once - under the guise of anonymity that this forum provides - tries to take pop shots at something you have always wished you could be a part of...a class program. 

My only hope is that you don't have any measurable impact on the kids on your team.  Hopefully your lack of class doesn't rub off on those young men.  See, that's the difference in 22 4A.  LCM, PNG and Nederland know how to win, but most importantly, they know how to win with dignity, which obviously you checked at the door.

Wow.......kind of shallow on your part if you think that this one person represents Barbers Hill.  A little naive to think that LCM doesn't have one person just like him.  A little uninformed if you think BH doesn't know how to win and win with dignity.  I have seen BH play and have NEVER seen a player do anything even remotely classless.  You seem a little thin skinned to let a guy, who everybody on this site knows just likes to stir up crap, bother you.     

Guest etbu

I'll take STICKY for $8,000.00...Alex ! Well said...

Eagle07 where did you go today? I came back in the seventh and GONE.  8)

Guest LCM Volleyball

What people don't understand is we had the youngest team in the area. We have 99% of our team back next year.

Next year is next year, it may never come. This year is what counts right now. LCM and the whole golden triangle representation in 4A was real disappointment this year. For LCM to lose to a 3rd place team is almost a disgrace to this once proud district. Maybe NEXT year will be better. We can only hope so. Guess its up to Bridge City and Jasper, good luck to them.

I disagree. Even though the dstrict was very young this year, some very good baseball was played. LCM overachieved, plain and simple. Noone gave them a chance at the start of the year, but now you see what hard work and good coaching can do. The Bears got beat by better, more experienced team, and just because they came in 3rd place means nothing. I personally dont think that was a disgrace at all. The Bears and district 22-4A will return with a vengeance I promise you. Good season Bears, keep your head up. Also, good luck to Bridge City and Jasper

Next year is next year, it may never come. This year is what counts right now. LCM and the whole golden triangle representation in 4A was real disappointment this year. For LCM to lose to a 3rd place team is almost a disgrace to this once proud district. Maybe NEXT year will be better. We can only hope so. Guess its up to Bridge City and Jasper, good luck to them.

If you go back and read your old posts you have been negative a few times towards the bears.  I hope you are not a former player.

PS Jake Rowell just posted the highest season batting average in the thirty five year history of our school.  Off speed stuff away must not have been too tough for him.

PS2 I am very close to the LCM Baseball Program and you writing that this years' loss was a disgrace is by far the most disgraceful thing I have witnessed of any player, coach, or fan of ours this season.

PS3 Stick it.

Congratulations Bears on great season!

I will be listening to the Bay City/BH series with great anticipation.  Not that I really care who wins...but with hopes that BH89-2 takes a foul ball to the head. ;)

Ah ha ha ha ha, that's funny there, I don't care who you are that's funny...but..Lord, I apologize for makin' fun of bs, ummm, bh89-2 takin' a ball in the noggin, and gettin' a big ol' knot that looks like the head of Elvis in '75, and be with the starvin' pygmies down in New Guinea... :D

There is no disgrace in loosing to a 3rd place team. There is a reason the districts send 3 teams to the playoffs..(anything can happen in baseball).....Bay City just had a better week that's all and nothing more.....Does it mean they are really better then LCM...I say NO!!!..They were just better this past weekend.

PNG beat LCM in the early season did it mean they were better...NO just that day they were and as you seen LCM beat them the 2nd time around, are we better then them No we were just that day. As I said before anything can happen in baseball.

LCM has a great program and most of this forum counted them out before the season even got started and look at what those young men have done...I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU GUYS.

Not only are you great kids but your coaches are GREAT too. And for those of you who think that your little bashings will effect them and how they play the game you are sadley mistaken. The LCM Bear Baseball Players and coaches have more class in there little fingers then to read your little stupid bashing to let anything you have to say bother them.

You are nothing and mean nothing to them so whom ever you are just know this....What comes around goes around so beware and know that something later on in life will happen and you will look back in life and wish you were a kinder person.

Bay City Congrat to you and good luck in the rest of your season.

LCM BEARS YOU ARE THE BEST IN MY EYES!!!!

I will be listening to the Bay City/BH series with great anticipation.  Not that I really care who wins...but with hopes that BH89-2 takes a foul ball to the head. ;)

I like that one Slam14 !! Couldn't get any better than that. ;) ;D

Now that is funny.......See humor is not nearly as hard as you thought it would be.  Congrats....... ;D ;D ;D

Good luck LCM next year.  You will have a tough squad next season.  Lot of very good young players on that team and with a weak district you should roll.

Now that is funny.......See humor is not nearly as hard as you thought it would be.  Congrats....... ;D ;D ;D

Good luck LCM next year.  You will have a tough squad next season.  Lot of very good young players on that team and with a weak district you should roll.

SCHOOLS OUT!!!!

BH89-2 baits a "weak" trap...but nobody bites (yet)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder