thoughts on elite tennis academy?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

What tournaments do they dominate? The Grand prixs? haha those are jokes. The High School tournaments, i think not. Deaver won almost every tourney out here and he does not go to the ETA. Neither does Minick or Desai. The top three players last year dont go to the ETA. Where are these so called tournaments? Imagination Station hahaha

Guest car ramrod

The imagination station is great. 

It is great for this area to have the Elite Tennis Academy.  The number of kids that go out is awesome and is helping to improve the areas tennis.  To say that they dominate the tournaments is not quite accurate.  Lets look at all the dominate players in the area who are not from the ETA:

Boys

Deavers

Minick

Desai

Lane Herr

The Warren Kids

Girls

Salina

Jessica Phelps

The girl from PA Memorial who was real good

Burford from EC

Basically no girl from the ETA other than the Hollier girl from WB did anything this year.

Guest car ramrod

Exactly when are they are dominating UIL state tournaments and superchamp tournaments, not TAPPS jv tournaments?  When that starts to happen, I will agree that they are dominating everything that is tennis.

tapps jv tournaments... what are you talking about.... not state tournaments the state wide tournaments. id like to see you play in supers fourteens and even win a match... stop talking crap on elite. come out there and play against us... bug has been making the semis of the supers fourteens... now hes in champs sixteens. kenton hasn't done the best in champs but hes about to move up.. clement just won the zat of eighteens... hows scott doing there?.. sarah pfister won an open and is about to qualify supers 14s... patrick lemasters is owning champs 12s and i know that is not that amazing but at that age level its good... and lane herr now plays at elite...

I will give you a little credit, that is a pretty good statement. But lets look at the other players in the area shall we? Out of many of your students could beat Deaver? Minick? or Desai? That is what we are basing our opinions about. Some people dont get to go an hour or two away just watch a tennis match. Some of us only get to watch out here and base our opinions on that. And im comparing them to these three. And frankly i think that these three out shine that list.

Exactly when are they are dominating UIL state tournaments and superchamp tournaments, not TAPPS jv tournaments?  When that starts to happen, I will agree that they are dominating everything that is tennis.

i hear u ramrod, i think that place is a joke. if they were so good they would have made it to the semis or the finals in state like the warren boys or deaver. & yeah, if that weiner kid from kelly was so good, why did he play in the jv singles tournaments?

tapps jv tournaments... what are you talking about.... not state tournaments the state wide tournaments. id like to see you play in supers fourteens and even win a match... stop talking crap on elite. come out there and play against us... bug has been making the semis of the supers fourteens... now hes in champs sixteens. kenton hasn't done the best in champs but hes about to move up.. clement just won the zat of eighteens... hows scott doing there?.. sarah pfister won an open and is about to qualify supers 14s... patrick lemasters is owning champs 12s and i know that is not that amazing but at that age level its good... and lane herr now plays at elite...

If bug is making the semis of these 14 super tournaments, then wouldn't he still be a super in the 16's.

If bug is making the semis of these 14 super tournaments, then wouldn't he still be a super in the 16's.

Dude i was ranked 100 in super 14's going into April. In the April San Antonio SUPER CHAMPIONSHIP MAJOR ZONE i won four matches on the way to the semis where i lost in 3 sets. Now your not in supers so you probably dont know how the scoring works. Its not like champs or zats. I finished with 400 points. I needed 540 to finish in the top 30%. You only get 220 points for winning a super major zone. So you could win 2 super major zones and still not make it when you age up. I aged up on June 1. and thats why im back in champ 16s.

The imagination station is great. 

It is great for this area to have the Elite Tennis Academy.  The number of kids that go out is awesome and is helping to improve the areas tennis.  To say that they dominate the tournaments is not quite accurate.  Lets look at all the dominate players in the area who are not from the ETA:

Boys

Deavers

Minick

Desai

Lane Herr

The Warren Kids

Girls

Salina

Jessica Phelps

The girl from PA Memorial who was real good

Burford from EC

Basically no girl from the ETA other than the Hollier girl from WB did anything this year.

Lane herr is now coming to ETA

Scott Carnley came a few times

Jessica phelps comes too

And sarah pfister(upcoming super champ) will be winning every girls tournament next year.

she also goes to eta.

Lane herr is now coming to ETA

Scott Carnley came a few times

Jessica phelps comes too

And sarah pfister(upcoming super champ) will be winning every girls tournament next year.

she also goes to eta.

so whats ur point? if i go i will be a superstar?!! sorry....no!

I think that the elite tennis program in beaumont is very helpful for those kids around the area looking to improve their  tennis game. But if looking for a more hardcore...grueling...want to play some college ball i suggest the Newks tennis academy. From my own experiance.....playing for a total of 4 years...working out with the newks tennis academy for 3 summers...upholding a rank of #28 in supers 18's and a doubles rank of #4 supers 18's....i am now going to attend a division 1 school on a full scholarship....newks has defenitly helped me achieve this goal...

I think that the elite tennis program in beaumont is very helpful for those kids around the area looking to improve their  tennis game. But if looking for a more hardcore...grueling...want to play some college ball i suggest the Newks tennis academy. From my own experiance.....playing for a total of 4 years...working out with the newks tennis academy for 3 summers...upholding a rank of #28 in supers 18's and a doubles rank of #4 supers 18's....i am now going to attend a division 1 school on a full scholarship....newks has defenitly helped me achieve this goal...

congrats

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami