Anahuac 9 WOS 7

seems like people are always sick when they lose....mostly after the game

just my $.02

It's called the WOS flu. They get it just before they determine their next opponent is much better and it really hits them hard after the loss.

Some are still recovering from the Wimberly game last year.

No they were laughing and cutting up after the Anahuac game. These are football guys. There were talking about how bad there're going to beat Barber's Hill come Football Season. :lol: By the way at least they made it to the Final 4 in Football, BH lost to ??? Again!

No they were laughing and cutting up after the Anahuac. These are football guys. There were talking about how bad there're going to beat Barber's Hill come Football Season. :lol:

I hope that was just tongue in cheek ESPN.

Laughing and cutting up after a lost when your in the thick of playoff run doesn't sound too good. The Stangs just had a bad game, it's not over yet.

From what I hear it is not tongue and cheek. I have talked to a few people who have said they were even acting like that after the HJ loss Friday night. Except for a few seniors it seems like they could care less. Bad situation. Wait till next year in the new district. UGLY.

Anyone who knows any of these kids would know that more than just the seniors care. Note: I said "any" and not "all".

As for the football players on the team, you have to watch them on the field to appreciate their efforts. They are athletes (not just players) and they usually give their all. :wink:

And, trust me...their recovery efforts from Wimberly is what drives them...not hinders them. :thumbsup

Man, that's just mean. Sparks is a very good pitcher, although I think I'm on record as disagreeing with previous posts that he was 2nd best. I also don't think 1 kid blows a game like that. You gotta have 9 guys 'blowing it' to lose to Anahuac.

seems like people are always sick when they lose....mostly after the game

just my $.02

You hit that nail on the head. The "WOS Fever" is what it is commanly known as. I figured it would be right under Hook's name in the so called football hall of fame. Coach who mastered the looser's flu spin.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder