*BC 4 HJ 2 Final/Tuesday*

Im going to have to AGREE with that SteelerCrzy, Even though it always happens it's just a sign of weakness towards the teams fans that are saying it. For example last night HJ fans tellin Stringer "he sucks and Lamar made a mistake by picken up him" that is a sign of someone being intimidated by an apposing team. Because they knew he was better and he was gonna shut them down!  ;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think the HJ fans are "bad" at the baseball games, you should've been at their basketball games. Just because you like to sit and watch and be quiet, doesn't mean others do the same thing. There will always be some bad-mouthing, especially among the student body.

Guest Bulldog

Stringer didnt shut anyone down. HJ had 7 hits off of him. Treece let up fewer hits than Stringer and had more Strikeouts. So saying that Stringer shut hj down would be a false call.

Stringer had 11 k's treece had 10. Might want to read up on your stats before posting pal. Stringer won, bottom line. (Stringer is also going to Lamar where is Treece going?)

40water, have fun sitting at home while Stringer and BC are playing some more baseball.

Stringer had 11 k's treece had 10. Might want to read up on your stats before posting pal. Stringer won, bottom line. (Stringer is also going to Lamar where is Treece going?)

40water, have fun sitting at home while Stringer and BC are playing some more baseball.

;D ;D ;D

stringer did have one more than treece but also pitched a full inning more than treece so strikeouts is not the area to make a judgement..because chances are treece would have ended up with more..the bottom line is Dishon is the winning team..all the way from the point he came down with treeces ball that is a gapper against any body else...and then steps up and delivered when everyone expected him too...Final HJ 2 - Dishon 4

stringer did have one more than treece but also pitched a full inning more than treece so strikeouts is not the area to make a judgement..because chances are treece would have ended up with more..the bottom line is Dishon is the winning team..all the way from the point he came down with treeces ball that is a gapper against any body else...and then steps up and delivered when everyone expected him too...Final HJ 2 - Dishon 4

Hate to call you on this one....but Dishon could not and did not win the game by himself, it takes 9 to make a TEAM.  On a side note.....wonder what his BA is?

Hate to call you on this one....but Dishon could not and did not win the game by himself, it takes 9 to make a TEAM.  On a side note.....wonder what his BA is?

True.  Dishon hit the ball that scored the runs, but he didn't put the other three guys on base.  Also, Stringer held the HJ hits to a minimum.  Dishon will be the FIRST to tell you that he didn't win the game, that it was and always will be a team effort.  That just isn't how he thinks.

OK....it is time to move on.  The game was a great game between two good teams.  Both teams made good plays, both pitchers went toe to toe and had great games, and hitters on both sides did a good job of battling for their respective teams.  The game was very even and very close as it should have been between two playoff quality teams.  It is a shame one of them had to lose.  That is the way high school baseball should be played.  Good luck to both teams this Friday and the rest of the season.

If I was an HJ baseball player i would be imbarrased by the way the fans acted.HJ really has the worst fans in setx.

well if I was you i would be emberassed for what you just posted! We dont have the worst fans, we have the most supportive fans in all of SETX and thats a fact! and just because we say some stuff that gets to the players dont meen that we are the worst fans, everyone does it, we are just getten them ready for college. and I believe I herd that BC threw and pegged a guy running from third base to home  :o so yall have anger problems! ;D

well if I was you i would be emberassed for what you just posted! We dont have the worst fans we have the most suportive fans in all of SETX and thats a fact! and just because we stay some stuff that gets to the players dont meen that we are the worst fans, everyone does it, we are just getten them ready for colledge. and I believe I herd that BC threw and pegged a guy running from third base to home  :o so yall have anger problems! ;D

You might have the worst spelling fans in the area. ;D

excuse me they were typos and i just fixed them

Unfortunately, you didn't fix your inability to type a sentence correctly. Capital letters belong at the beginning of a sentence, (i) is just a letter unless it is capitalized, and there are little things called commas and periods.  ;D

well if I was you i would be emberassed for what you just posted! We dont have the worst fans, we have the most supportive fans in all of SETX and thats a fact! and just because we say some stuff that gets to the players dont meen that we are the worst fans, everyone does it, we are just getten them ready for college. and I believe I herd that BC threw and pegged a guy running from third base to home  :o so yall have anger problems! ;D

Spelling police are notifying you that you have misspelled words in your post.  Please take corrective action.

:) ;D  Dang it......had to edit, cause you can't read the words in yellow..so we will try blue.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder