Trump Stirring the Pot

Hagar

The Dems have been making a lot of threats since they’ve won the House.  Old Donald isn’t going to let them get away with that.  This is so funny, to me.  Obviously, any politician in his position would probably be cowering in the White House, but things like this is what makes Trump unique.

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

The Dems have been making a lot of threats since they’ve won the House.  Old Donald isn’t going to let them get away with that.  This is so funny, to me.  Obviously, any politician in his position would probably be cowering in the White House, but things like this is what makes Trump unique.

I'm sure they hate that he won't just be "Presidential" and take whatever crap they want to shovel on him.

On 12/1/2018 at 11:37 PM, TxHoops said:

Interesting read.  No idea if there’s any more “meat” here than your wild UFO theories Hagar ;) 

I wonder if the unbiased Mrs. Richardson had to run because she's now busy digging up dirt on the Clinton / Russia ties or why the Clinton foundation donations simply dried up?

:)  I'm betting no.

It was an interesting read, though.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I wonder if the unbiased Mrs. Richardson had to run because she's now busy digging up dirt on the Clinton / Russia ties or why the Clinton foundation donations simply dried up?

:)  I'm betting no.

It was an interesting read, though.

Definitely interesting.  In the same way Hagar’s Roswell stuff is interesting and Mack posted some interesting articles on theories behind last year’s Vegas mass shooting.   They make for fascinating reads (for me anyway) but I wouldn’t bet something even so trivial as money on the veracity of any of it.   Although Hagar is close to having me converted on the extraterrestrials.  

18 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Definitely interesting.  In the same way Hagar’s Roswell stuff is interesting and Mack posted some interesting articles on theories behind last year’s Vegas mass shooting.   They make for fascinating reads (for me anyway) but I wouldn’t bet something even so trivial as money on the veracity of any of it.   Although Hagar is close to having me converted on the extraterrestrials.  

There’s are several similarities between aliens and politicians.  They make appearances but don’t do anything.  You can never find one when you want to, and both scurry around the world, again, doing nothing.  Also, and this is just an opinion, neither are very useful.  On the plus side, aliens never raise our taxes :)