* LC-M 5 PN-G 4 Final/Wednesday*

Great game, one I'll remember for a while!  I have no comment about the pitching for either side, but I do have a comment about one play in particular!  JOHN GUNN...... what a play at second....to go get that ball and then turn and throw across his body, which proved to be a huge out late in the game....him and Hearn looked great in the middle infield  rolling over the double-play early in the game.....great job JOHN, that was impressive.....

I playfully call Jon "Beartrap' in addition to the "chick-chick" sound the announcer adds to his name.  If there is anything he can get to, he does, and he usually comes up firing to where it needs to go.  He is also probably one of the best, if not the best, nine hole hitter in the district.  Polite young man, doesn't have a big head, despite his succcess.  Another kid that didn't get the hype early in the season, but has produced for the Bears.

WOW, Way to go Bears didn't know you had it in you but Great Job.........By the way, going to be interesting to see what the top ten looks like next week..... ;D

Why do you say that?  Was PNG ranked #1 or something?  with LCM like #4?, so now you expect them to trade places?

I wasn't aware that either team was in the top 10, with the exception of the erroneous post of LCM being #7

Actually Proud, LC-M was in the THSBCA poll at #7 in the April 2nd poll, but dropped out in the April 9th poll.  As to the Bear fans being proud of the team, if you think about it, it pays a compliment to your team that it is considered a "team to beat".  I have seen the preparation in the PNLL, as I was president of TCLL for three years, and it was tough to go play at PNLL.  Our kids have also prepared, so it is a real game when these two tangle.  I don't think we need to snipe at each other...

Why do you say that?   Was PNG ranked #1 or something?   with LCM like #4?, so now you expect them to trade places?

I wasn't aware that either team was in the top 10, with the exception of the erroneous post of LCM being #7

Not erroneous if it's true.....obviously, they weren't there this week....but last week they were.  Kinda hard to call it erroneous.......outdated maybe....but at least they were ranked.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124