MLS Fantasy League

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will bon_mot sleep at night..  "I will never have EJ on my team'. Those words ring out in my ear.  Not only did he take him....  he scored a hat trick for Bon........  Well ej should have put you in first so now get your tylenol pm and have a good nights sleep.  IN FIRST

• 2 weeks later...

Well justice is served....  All you guys got rid of Eddie and he gets another hat trick.  A couple players have him on their roster.. But the bright side is,  my captain played but got no goals or assist.  My team will maybe get twenty points after all is said and done.  Look for Gunners to move into third... Bon Mot hangs on to top and I drop to the point I am only ahead of the people that joined late and arent watching their roster...  I am proud..

i never take eddie off my roster... even if he has an off week... he makes up for it with the occaisonal 180-200 point single games....

Just when I didnt think It could get any worse....... I DID IT...  i was doing my roster.  Made changes,  wanted to read about one of my players,, you know the facts and things,  clicked on him... oops no i clicked on remove.  Then a little thing comes up and says you have no  trades left.... so now for this week I have an incomplete roster.  Will not get any points either soooo great.  I would figure the players i have will all get hat tricks since they wont count.  There I am thru whinng..... so any of you ready to start over....... ;D ;D ;D

• 4 weeks later...

Let me thank you now.  Maybe they will go back and give me points on all the players I picked that never stepped on the field because I didnt get the information needed to make a ... hmm intelligent choice.  And notice now that Bon Mot is having success and on top he isnt on here saying much..he is so lucky .. he can pick anyone and they will stumble into the goal with the ball. ...  ha. .  I am only 800 points back and everything has fallen into place.  With your letter and my skills I should be on top in about three weeks. 

I purchased it yesterday ... and I believe it makes a difference.  I had two games goin ... on on foxsoccer... and then my MLSlive package goiong between KC and Dallas comeback.. geez.. that cost me.. So maybe I will get some big points...  by the way.. watching the KC GAME... Davy Arnaud is by far the hardest working player on that team... he had four great hits on goal and obviously none went in.. .makes great runs,  but eddie isnt about to pass it...  anyway.. thats my story... go sharks...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell