Will PNG ever be good again?

why do you all keep saying we need no coaches and keep bashin on coach burnett? he is a good coach everyone needs to stop bandwagoning. you were all for him when he had winning seasons... every coach has a down time. you will all love him after this season again. i play for him still and he is a great guy and a great coach.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One former district rival has been to the 4A finals since PN-G, though they moved districts since.

In 2003 and 2004, PN-G won one playoff game (each year). That's four wins from making it to the title game and five from winning it. That's not an almost. That's a loooooooooong stretch.

04 png won 3 play off games losing to killgore in the 3rd round

Sorry, but you're wrong.

Even if PN-G lost to Kilgore in the third round (which they didn't), they would only have won TWO playoff games. If they won three, they would have lost in the fourth round. Right?

According to your own site, pngindians.com, PN-G hasn't even been in the regionals (third round) since 99. Two wins equals regionals. Not being in regionals means they haven't won two games.

I totally respect PN-G as a team, tradition, etc. I miss playing them more than any other team in 20-4A.

But let's not blather some BS to make a point.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83