Silsbee 10 Buna 0 Final

Guest bulldogbark

Looks like a great showdown come next tuesday in Silsbee....when dem dogs come to slap the ball around....gonna be a great game.....

Jasper 8 Silsbee 5

Who let them dogs out? Honestly, get ready for the dogs to be put back up. Buna has alot to play for now with district up in the air. Look for Seniors Calvin Gauthier (P), Mario Gorgano(SS), Justin Clark,(who has been swinging a confident stick lately) and a fully recovered Brant Stimits (P) to strengthen the Cougar lineup. Also, opposing teams have to watch out for Senior Pitcher Perry Wilcox, who, when ON..is ON. Offspeeds have excellent movement and his fastball, while not "Angellelic", is impressive.

Who let them dogs out? Honestly' date=' get ready for the dogs to be put back up. Buna has alot to play for now with district up in the air. Look for Seniors Calvin Gauthier (P), Mario Gorgano(SS), Justin Clark,(who has been swinging a confident stick lately) and a fully recovered Brant Stimits (P) to strengthen the Cougar lineup. Also, opposing teams have to watch out for Senior Pitcher Perry Wilcox, who, when ON..is ON. Offspeeds have excellent movement and his fastball, while not "Angellelic", is impressive.[/b']

I do not understand why people post things on the net just to stir up bull corn. You do not even know the correct positions of the players so do us all a favor and do not post anymore!

Coach 18, honestly why diss your own fans. Even though I have moved to New Iberia, LA, I am still Buna alum and like to TRY and keep up with the sports. Usually all I have though is a phone call from my dad and my trusty beacon, so I am sorry that I got some positions wrong, but honestly, putting down a fan of your own school is very shafty. Even though you may not have faith in the Cougars, and I am sorry you don't, I do and support the Cougars 100%. If you are a player or a coach from Buna and doubt your capabilities to that extent as a team, I am also sorry. And just because you don't have confidence in yourself or your team, dosen't mean I am starting "bull corn". Hope this answers all your comments.

Geaux cougars where did coach18 diss his players or buna fans? I know coach18 well and he has more faith in his kids then they actually have in themselves. If you really are a buna fan then you would voice your concerns directly to coach18 and not on a chat room.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder