Who are sophmores that standout on varsity

LCM is LOADED with some outstanding Sophmore Talent on Varsity.

Tim Berry, Matt Johnson, Dallas Brown, Stefan Cloeren, Stefan Leger and Taylor Thompson, these young men have shown they can play with the best of them.

The size of these guys is incredible, they range from 6'1" to 6'6" and still growing. I would be willing to bet that the 5 pitchers mentioned above all reach 90mph plus by next season. Griff and Stevenson have to be licking their chops ! There is also 2 more Huge guys throwing on JV who have great potential.

Wow!!!...what are you all feeding these boys! I hope my son(s) get to be at least 6'-

Charles Odom is a very speedy little kid and ha tremendace skills at second base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And wade lilley is a great batter and pitcher and also a great OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever larry you dont know anything

I agree with you newkid... i have watched both of these kids play and they havent impressed me yet. The lilly boy is a lefty that throws about 60 the last time i watched him, it may throw some people off but when they pick up on it he will get hammered... and for odem he may be fast but not a lot of skill just like any other average 2nd baseman...

Ryan Meche - Liberty- This is his 2nd year to start at Shortstop.  Last year didn't hit the ball very well but this year is making solid contact.  When his arm matures he will be one of the most dependable Shortstops in the area.  Has solid range and makes very few errors - his only short fall at the moment he needs a little stonger arm - that will come.  Next year watch out.

lumberton has a few.. corey lemaire at second base. he plays great defense, 3 errors in 2 years starting on varsity. tha number 11 that has been playing centerfield, could be sumthin really good if he just gets a little bit faster. he hits tha ball really well. also there are two guys on jv that could be on varsity soon that kill the ball.

Guest theburn21

a sophmore that has been a varsity starter since he was a freshmen is garrett landis of evadale as a freshmen he was newcomer of the year in that district and also had a .429 BA with 52 RBIs and 3 HRs this year as a sophomore he is at .333 wit 27 RBIs he is also in the pitching rotation with 59 Ks on 7 games this year 4-3 he does deserve some local media attention

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder