Warren @ Buna Predictions?

Guest Coogrkc

Guest Coogrkc

Warren going down to Buna to face the Cougars. Does Buna continue their district winning streak ,or does warren come out on top with the upset?...predictions..comments...

I think Warren can give Buna a good game, and really, that's all it takes sometimes.  A good game to the end can go either way.  Buna looks as good as we all thought they would, but honestly, most everyone in the district so far has played them well.  No blow-outs yet by Buna.  Anything can happen, good luck Warren, (pulling for ya) make the district race more intresting...

Caleb probably won't be availabe to pitch so it could be interesting.If Colt can get out of the first several innings it will be close.The defense is pretty strong with Caleb at short.Buna hasn't been blowing people away and I don't think they have dominate pitching.Still they are at home so they will be the favorite but not by much.

Buna-7

Warren-5

Caleb probably won't be availabe to pitch so it could be interesting.If Colt can get out of the first several innings it will be close.The defense is pretty strong with Caleb at short.Buna hasn't been blowing people away and I don't think they have dominate pitching.Still they are at home so they will be the favorite but not by much.

Buna-7

Warren-5

BUNA DOESNT HAVE DOMINANT PITCHING?? are you on the reefer? BUNA has tucker muckelroy and brandon hillin. both have over 5o strike outs and have pitched 3 games apeice.. YEAH NO DOMINANT PITCHING..plus muckleroy has been pitching on a injured stride leg. the kid is great. he is just now starting to feel healthy..itll be cazy to see him when hes on..as for the hillin kid. hes only 15, is sophmore, and has 50 ks.. yeah no domonance what so ever.. good statement big guy.. wow also theyre uther pitching besides theyre starters are looking good.. .. but i do agree with the favorite.. might wanna tak on a few more runs

No I haven't seen Buna's pitchers this year.When I think of dominant pitchers in 1-a and 2-a ball I think of kids like Douglas from Colmesneil,McCabe from Spurger and Beck from Woodville.These kids could throw it in the mid 90's.I know Buna is good and should be the district favorite but if they have anyone throwing in the 90's they have kept him quiet.I was going strictly by scores from previous game and I haven't seen where they have shut anyone out.I think Warren will hit the ball just don't know which group will show up on the defensive side.I still think it will be closer than some folks think.

Lets just wait to the game is played and then everyone can talk their trash..:-) We will go down there play Buna and see what happens but until the game is over I dont think its fair to predict an outcome...Being in 2A baseball is a coin toss on which team shows up on that particular day, who knows if the Warren team that lost 16-1 to EC shows up or the team that beat Central 7-4 ...or on the other hand the Buna team that beat EC 10-2 or barely beat a weak Kountze team 3-2....anything can happen!!

Lets just wait to the game is played and then everyone can talk their trash..:-) We will go down there play Buna and see what happens but until the game is over I dont think its fair to predict an outcome...Being in 2A baseball is a coin toss on which team shows up on that particular day, who knows if the Warren team that lost 16-1 to EC shows up or the team that beat Central 7-4 ...or on the other hand the Buna team that beat EC 10-2 or barely beat a weak Kountze team 3-2....anything can happen!!

Wow,  you tell no one to predict the score and talk trash, but 3 or 4 posts up you predicted a score.  The second thing, I don't think I would be calling Kountze weak when they are tied with you in district and you haven't played them yet.  3rd, the difference in your comparison is Buna won both their games and Warren didn't.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin