Warren @ Buna Predictions?

Guest Coogrkc

I am not saying Warren is a powerhouse either, just saying Buna has not dominated their games this year..i am not taking nething away from them though but don't think I will sit and argue with a HS kid about this nemore...Buna has talent and will most likely win the district, just dont assume they will kill every team that stands up against them...now go back to class before the teacher gripes at you boy...

I do not understand the "Boy" goatherder? Who were you speaking too? I know several of the coaches and players on the Buna team and I can guarantee if a Buna kid is typing anything like that he would be sorry. I have not seen, not saying it is not true, a post that said Buna will kii everyone they play. Most of the post are that Buna is not killing everyone or Buna defending a post about them. I agree with ex-cardinal 86, don't post a prediction and then come back and say don't talk till after the game. This board is for fun and people need to be reminded of that. I'm sure deep down everyone hopes every school does well except when said school plays the school that they support. If it is a kid posting smack from Buna he had better hope he does not get caught because I'll bet my paycheck(Not Much) that Coach T will have that kid wishing he had never done it. Good luck to all 24-2A and lets keep this district exciting as it has been all year.  That being said GO BUNA!!!!!!!!!

Who pulled your chain bobcat?? All goatherder stated was that people were not just making predictions but putting little smart remarks with the predictions! Everyone has the right to guess what they think the final score will be sure, but I looked back at goatherders predictions and in his defense they were just predictions with a little baseball talk in some, not "oh warren stinks" "their not as good as everyone says" things like that!! but as much as I love you defending this kid, just went a little far tearing into goatherder. and PS who said the kid was from Buna?

I did not say it was a Buna kid either. All I said was if it was a buna kid they would be sorry. As for tearing into goatherder I did nothing of the sort. All i said was what was the "Boy" for. As for pulling on my chain, I can not stand to see someone talk then ask why are you getting upset. I'm not upset but why say go back to class before your teacher gets mad BOY and then act like nothing was said. If you dish it out you had better be able to take it. I wonder if everyone had to reveal thier true identity how many people would post anything on here. Again, this is all in fun but be a little more thicked skinned. The good news is there is still a baseball game tonight @ 7:30. Oh, the project graduation will be serving burgers at the game so be sure to get you one and I hope you get to see a great ball game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder