jv tournament at WOS

wos beat hf because we had clutch hitters up to bat to make the score 10-6. just like what we are going to do to yall. we will most likely have a close game but the mustangs will defeat the cardinals 8)

I DONT LIEK TO TALK SMACK BUT IM SAYING YALL HAVE NO CHANCE AND WELL PROVE IT ON THE FIELD NOT BEHING THE COMPUER SCREEN....

there is no way that we can loose to bc because we wiped them out last year on  jv and we basicly have the same team so we will do it again. the only way they will beat us is if they have dishan on there team or casey jackson. hj lost to silsbee and wos would have killed silsbee if we would have played them. the only way that hj won was by errors and that was pure luck.

THE JV TEAM THIS YEAR IS WAY BETTER THAN LAST BECAUSE THE FRESHMAN TEAM BEAT THE JV LAST YEAR AND ALL THOSE FRESHMAN ARE SOPHOMORES NOW AND THOSE SOPHOMORES ARE JUNIORS.... YALL DIDNT TALK ANY SMACK TO US BY OUR DUGOUT THEN SO I DONT SEE WHY YOU ARE NOW??? :o

there is no way that we can loose to bc because we wiped them out last year on  jv and we basicly have the same team so we will do it again. the only way they will beat us is if they have dishan on there team or casey jackson. hj lost to silsbee and wos would have killed silsbee if we would have played them. the only way that hj won was by errors and that was pure luck.

ok...1st of all its baseball ERRORS HAPPEN and teams rally off them to win silsbee had 2 chances to end the game but HJ answered with base hits to score runs...then silsbee stranded the tying run on third...2nd of all....about WOS.....i remember the HJ sophomore team beating the WOS jv in the district tourney last year...for the JV DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP...haha yeah thats right i believe that happened at yalls house too?????

THE JV TEAM THIS YEAR IS WAY BETTER THAN LAST BECAUSE THE FRESHMAN TEAM BEAT THE JV LAST YEAR AND ALL THOSE FRESHMAN ARE SOPHOMORES NOW AND THOSE SOPHOMORES ARE JUNIORS.... YALL DIDNT TALK ANY SMACK TO US BY OUR DUGOUT THEN SO I DONT SEE WHY YOU ARE NOW??? :o

Not to get in the middle of your discussion, but the freshman team DID NOT beat the JV team last year...you had to stay to the end of the game....JV came back and won.  Sorry.

DEAR CLAYTONG,

Remember last year when HJ's sophomore team took HJ JV's place in yalls tournament and BEAT WOS for the championship...Yeah Freshmen Logan Ferguson (now a varsity starter) shut yall down allowing only 2 runs in 5 innings...and then "BUBBA" of WOS hit that LONG BALL...(which was awsome)...but yall still lost!!!!! haha wut a great memory...  ;)

Guest Orangeboy

JV BASEBALL!!!...its not like the playoffs are on the line...its gonna be alright...just calm down.

This is the playoffs for these kids, so let them enjoy it.

Not to get in the middle of your discussion, but the freshman team DID NOT beat the JV team last year...you had to stay to the end of the game....JV came back and won.  Sorry.

WELL GETTING BEAT BY A FRESHMAN TEMA TILL THE 5TH INNING 10-0 IS STILL PRETTY BAD AND IF WE WOULDVE LEFT CESSAC IN YALL WOULDVE LOST SORRY...

WELL GETTING BEAT BY A FRESHMAN TEMA TILL THE 5TH INNING 10-0 IS STILL PRETTY BAD AND IF WE WOULDVE LEFT CESSAC IN YALL WOULDVE LOST SORRY...

Do you have a problem with your keyboard....cut the caps.  Makes it easier to read.....not understand...just read.

Cessac was doing a good job....just two kids were getting hits off him at first.  But he started to tire and the other JV kids started getting hits and the wheels fell off then.

That game was looked at as a joke from the start, the only one with any worrys was the catcher as he was a freshman.  End results is a loss for the freshman that day.  No matter how you try to spin it.  So just keep your facts straight and have a good day.

Do you have a problem with your keyboard....cut the caps.  Makes it easier to read.....not understand...just read.

Cessac was doing a good job....just two kids were getting hits off him at first.  But he started to tire and the other JV kids started getting hits and the wheels fell off then.

That game was looked at as a joke from the start, the only one with any worrys was the catcher as he was a freshman.  End results is a loss for the freshman that day.  No matter how you try to spin it.  So just keep your facts straight and have a good day.

cessac had a no hitter till the 4th inning and was pulled after that with the score being 10-0

cessac had a no hitter till the 4th inning and was pulled after that with the score being 10-0

BS.....I saw a kid I know get two hits off of Cessac in that game.  Those were not the only hits, either.  What are you dating Cessac or somtin??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder