** LC-M 9 Central 6 Final/Saturday**

naw they not, (JAGS) we just gotta get an outfielder to step up, and coach make better desicions when it comes to our pitching rotation....

Just curious,  which position in the outfield needs stepping up.  Looks like in the games i've seen, outfield is pretty solid.  Infield needs some work.

Just curious,  which position in the outfield needs stepping up.  Looks like in the games i've seen, outfield is pretty solid.  Infield needs some work.

You must be playn.  Infield has been tight so has the pitchers.  They cant do it all.  The other boyz gotta help sometimes.

Its our right fielder, its not that hes not good, its just he needs better judgement on the ball. and the whole outfields set up gets all wacked up when different pitchers are on the mound. our most solid outfield is when our right fielder is pitching, then we have a solid middle and a set outfield. un stopable!!!!!

Its our right fielder, its not that hes not good, its just he needs better judgement on the ball. and the whole outfields set up gets all wacked up when different pitchers are on the mound. our most solid outfield is when our right fielder is pitching, then we have a solid middle and a set outfield. un stopable!!!!!

That sho looks good to me.  You sho right.  Maybe you need to mention that to your coach about you right fielder.  Wouldnt know, just know the position and have seen a lot of errors in that position.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Drugsstore0
    Newest Member
    Drugsstore0