Congrats Big Ned

RoschonsBigBro

16 minutes ago, jake94 said:

Roschon is a beast. Best player on the field by far, but the better TEAM won and Monte decisively outcoached Faircloth. Roschon is all heart but will be really sore in the morning. Ned secondary did a great job on Riggs. He wasn’t a factor at all. Great TEAM win!

Spell had a game plan to take Riggs out of the game and man up on the rest.  Passi g game was nonexistent for the most.part.  RJ formerly known as the LK, is an absolute joy to watch, he is as tough as he is talented

4 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Spell had a game plan to take Riggs out of the game and man up on the rest.  Passi g game was nonexistent for the most.part.  RJ formerly known as the LK, is an absolute joy to watch, he is as tough as he is talented

Agree 100 percent. Seems like a great kid, too.

51 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

I agree. Deslatte did a good job running. I will say this, his heart is is bigger than his talent. That is saying a lot considering his talent. We as PNG fans appreciate what he gives to the team and school. It is good to see a kid with his talent not be cocky and constantly work to improve himself. He is a leader on and off the field. I will always be a fan no matter where he goes.

Deslatte ran the ball three times and had two good runs! he is a talented kid but doesn't get utilized much! 

I said that the team who could pass the ball would beat png. Even when the entire stadium knew it was coming, we couldn't stop 22. #3 could do nothing and i was dumbfounded about why he was still there in the game to get beat on all the most important plays. Literally 90% of nederlands big plays were against him.

Barrow did his thing.

Christ I can't wait for UT! Got some 5 stars in that 2018 class lmao

8 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I said that the team who could pass the ball would beat png. Even when the entire stadium knew it was coming, we couldn't stop 22. #3 could do nothing and i was dumbfounded about why he was still there in the game to get beat on all the most important plays. Literally 90% of nederlands big plays were against him.

Barrow did his thing.

The old saying "Defense wins championships" was proven last night....

8 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Barrow did his thing.

Ned took PNGs pass, especially Riggs out of the game, great game plan.  PNG rarely put anyone over the top of Kevon, but I don't think they even slow down the run if they didn't have as many in the box, catch 22, literally

By the PA News stats, in 2 games against Nederland RJ has 64 carries 529 yards and 9 TDs.  Nederland fandom aside the kid has been a pleasure to watch.  He’s a once in a generational talent so I’m glad I’ve gotten to witness him. We’ll see if next year if we see more of his passing game.  There was more this year but mostly dink and dunk.  However, when you look out on the field and your QB is the only player who’s jersey isn’t white anymore you might have a problem.  Even though he is going to Texas, I hope this kid can still reach his potential in spite of BF who still has one more year with RJ...