Chicago

baddog

On 11/9/2017 at 9:16 AM, stevenash said:

The reason for the burger for Mr. Roof is pretty well known including by those who falsely use it to suggest that it was special treatment.  They don't want the truth to get out because it ruins the narrative.   They will continue with this just as they will with "hand up, don't shoot" in spite of the PROVEN FACT is was an overt lie.

At least Roof didn't get shot by police!

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Never said they didn't.  It's just you and the associates seem to think Roof was rewarded for killing black people.

You and some others continually say that MANY times cops have shot unarmed black guys.  I suspect they have also shot unarmed white guys if given a reason to do so.  For the umpteenth time, I would like for you to give me multiple examples where a police officer shot an innocent unarmed black man without justification.  After all, the inference is that there is some sort of epidemic in this country when it comes to that and I simply don't see any stats that would suggest that is the case.

34 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You and some others continually say that MANY times cops have shot unarmed black guys.  I suspect they have also shot unarmed white guys if given a reason to do so.  For the umpteenth time, I would like for you to give me multiple examples where a police officer shot an innocent unarmed black man without justification.  After all, the inference is that there is some sort of epidemic in this country when it comes to that and I simply don't see any stats that would suggest that is the case.

I have never said that MANY times a cop shot an unarmed black man. I'm sure that there have been unarmed white men shot as well. In case you are unaware of it, I am on the same side as you when it comes to social and political issues.  However, I am not so naive to think that there have been times when maybe the cop should not have pulled the trigger.  The one that sticks out to me the most is a shooting that happened in South Carolina.  The victim was running away from the cop, without showing any aggression at the time, and the cop shot him in the back.  I don't know what preceded the shooting, not that it really matters.  Imo,  the officer had absolutely no reason to shoot this man. That is the only instance that I could say for sure that a shooting was unnecessary.  If you consider that as meaning many, so be it.  And, I do not think there is an epidemic of these shootings.  The media is pushing that agenda.